|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miranda dance with first on the Fourth of July?
(b) De Grenier.
(c) Van Buren.
2. What does Miranda's father give her as a parting gift?
(a) A bible.
(b) A journal.
(c) A locket.
(d) A framed picture.
3. How does Miranda feel in her room after hearing the story of Azilda?
(a) Cold and Quiet.
(b) Invisible and Unimportant.
(c) Sad and lonely.
(d) Warm and welcomed.
4. What is the name of the house Miranda is supposed to make her first stop at?
(a) Arkham House.
(b) Alostria House.
(c) Astor House.
(d) Amber House.
5. Where do the Van Ryns usually go after the New Year?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas give Miranda that bolsters her confidence?
2. What does Johanna criticize most about Miranda?
3. Where does the dancing take place on the Fourth of July?
4. How does Nicholas respond to the growing unrest among the tenant farmers?
5. What does Miranda accidentally see Nicholas doing during the summer?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)