|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boat Miranda and Nicholas take to his estate?
(a) The Swallow.
(b) The Eagle.
(c) The Raven.
(d) The Sparrow.
2. Who walks alone behind Johanna's coffin?
3. What does Nicholas's wife always think about?
(a) Her clothing.
4. Where does Nicholas spend most of his time after the day in town with Miranda?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The green house.
(c) The tower room.
(d) Johanna's room.
5. How many tenant farmers drive law enforcement off of the Van Ryn's property?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the highest ranking guest at the Fourth of July festivities?
2. What is Fenimore Cooper's occupation?
3. What does Nicholas give Klaas Becker as he is ordered to leave?
4. How does Nicholas respond to the growing unrest among the tenant farmers?
5. What does Miranda think of Johanna as she appears for the Fourth of July festivities?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)