|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Miranda to feel guilty after hearing the story of Azilda?
(a) She is not reading her bible.
(b) She does not thank Nicholas for the gift.
(c) She does not say grace at dinner.
(d) She does not write to her family.
2. Who tells Miranda the story of Azilda?
3. Who visits Miranda while she is on the farm with her family?
(a) Count De Grenier.
4. What is the name of the woman Jeff plans to propose to?
5. Where does Nicholas sit when he and his wife go out in the carriage?
(a) Next to the coachman.
(b) On a horse.
(c) On the back.
(d) In the carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charity almost die from?
2. Who does Miranda tell her secret to?
3. How does Miranda say Abigail looks when Tibby is married?
4. How does Nicholas treat Miranda after the ball?
5. How does Miranda feel in her room after hearing the story of Azilda?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)