|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lead bully hate?
(a) Loud noises.
(b) Nose bleeds.
(d) Bright lights.
2. What does the Army give out to people in need?
3. What does someone try to do in Miss Whitlaw's house after a natural disaster?
(a) Sleep for the night.
(b) Steal her money.
(c) Use the telephone.
(d) Look for survivors.
4. What is the most shaming thing for Windrider?
(a) Accepting charity.
(b) Losing his job.
(c) Not knowing what his son is doing.
(d) Losing a fight.
5. What is declared in the city after the natural disaster?
(a) Martial Law.
(b) An emergent state.
(c) Lock Down.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moon Shadow teach about?
2. How is Windrider injured while flying his machine?
3. What city does Windrider move to after the earthquake?
4. What causes Windrider to dip into his savings?
5. Why does Moon Shadow write a letter to someone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moon Shadow gain a strong relationship with Miss Whitlaw?
2. How does Windrider make money while building his flying machine?
3. What happens while Windrider is stargazing?
4. How does Robin feel about the way Moon Shadow handles his bullying?
5. How is Windrider supported as he tries out his flying machine for the first time?
6. What allows Windrider to forgive Bright Star?
7. What does Windrider choose to do after the earthquake?
8. How does Moon Shadow use the information given to him about the bullies?
9. What leads Robin to become friends with Moon Shadow?
10. What goes wrong during Windrider's first time in the flying machine?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)