|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the people have to wait for to return to the city?
(a) The fires to be put out.
(b) The rubble to be cleaned.
(c) The after shocks to stop.
(d) The hospital to open up.
2. What causes Bright Star to leave the city?
(a) The company members threaten to stay as well.
(b) The fire gets dangerously close to the building.
(c) The building begins to crumble.
(d) The police force him out.
3. How does the narrator describe Windrider's feelings about leaving Chinatown?
4. What does the person waiting at the house do to help Miss Whitlaw?
(a) Loads her belongings.
(b) Shares his food.
(c) Washes her clothes.
(d) Gives her a map.
5. What does Windrider choose to do with his Company share?
(a) Buy a house.
(b) Pay off his debt.
(c) Bring his wife to America.
(d) Build a second company site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moon shadow writes a letter to _____________.
2. What is the flying machine called?
3. What does Moon Shadow and his father do while on a picnic?
4. What does the person waiting at the house share with Windrider?
5. What does Moon Shadow do when he is taunted at his new home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What goes wrong during Windrider's first time in the flying machine?
2. How does Windrider test the science of the Wright flying machine?
3. How does Bright Star feel about Windrider's decision after the earthqauke?
4. How does Moon Shadow try to help his father with his dream of building a flying machine?
5. What does Miss Whitlaw do after the earthquake, and why?
6. What allows Windrider to forgive Bright Star?
7. How does Moon Shadow gain a strong relationship with Miss Whitlaw?
8. How does Robin feel about the way Moon Shadow handles his bullying?
9. What happens just before Windrider is able to fly his flying machine?
10. How does Windrider make money while building his flying machine?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)