|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of building does Windrider live in after the earthquake?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A barn.
(c) A shed.
(d) A warehouse.
2. Who does Moon Shadow hope to teach after moving?
(c) All of these.
(d) Miss Whitlaw.
3. How is Windrider able to offer forgiveness for the offense that made him move?
(a) Brigth Star takes him to a festival.
(b) He is given a raise.
(c) He receives a letter.
(d) Black Dog dies.
4. Who tells Moon Shadow about what the lead bully hates?
(a) One of the younger bullies.
(b) Another Tang child.
(c) Miss Whitlaw.
5. Who goes with Moon Shadow and Windrider on their picnic?
(c) White Deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Windrider build something in the back yard of the new home?
2. What breaks the flying machine?
3. Who meets Windrider at Miss Whitlaw's house?
4. What does Miss Whitlaw use to move her belongings out of her house?
5. Where do the Tangs stay after the earthquake?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin feel about the way Moon Shadow handles his bullying?
2. What allows Windrider to forgive Bright Star?
3. What happens just before Windrider is able to fly his flying machine?
4. What does the military do with the Tangs after the earthquake?
5. How does Moon Shadow gain a strong relationship with Miss Whitlaw?
6. Why does Windrider not build a second flying machine?
7. Why do children in the new area taunt Moon Shadow?
8. How does Bright Star feel about Windrider's decision after the earthqauke?
9. What secret does Robin share about the bullies?
10. How does Moon Shadow use the information given to him about the bullies?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)