|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Windrider want to fly so badly?
(a) He wants to prove others wrong.
(b) He wants to be like a bird.
(c) He wants to rise above his life.
(d) He wants to be like a dragon.
2. What promise does Black Dog make to his father?
(a) He will go back to school.
(b) He will quit drugs.
(c) He will stop working.
(d) He will get a job.
3. Where is Moon Shadow held before he can see his father?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) An office.
(c) A prison.
(d) The ship.
4. What does Windrider do better than his co-workers?
(a) Pleases clients.
(b) Drives a car.
(c) Remembers names.
(d) Speaks English.
5. What is Moon Shadow's mother's name?
(a) Dragon Woman.
(b) Gentle Hands.
(c) We do not know.
(d) Mother Heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a queue?
2. Why does Windrider end up killing gang members?
3. Who attacks Moon Shadow?
4. Who deals with the white clients the most?
5. Why is Moon Shadow so surprised by what Miss Whitlaw gives him when they first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so surprising to Moon Shadow about his first meeting with Miss Whitlaw?
2. How did Moon Shadow's grandfather die?
3. Why does Black Dog promise to come clean?
4. What happens when Windrider repairs a car?
5. What does Moon Shadow call America, and why?
6. What does Handclap tutor Moon shadow on during their trip to America?
7. Why does Handclap choose to return to America a second time?
8. What surprises Moon Shadow about the white people in America?
9. Where does Windrider find Black Dog after he goes missing?
10. What do Windrider's co-workers do for him when Moon Shadow arrives?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)