|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Windrider's part of the town called?
(a) Immigrant Corner.
(c) The projects.
(d) The bay area.
2. What gift does Windrider think he had in a former life?
3. How many people travel with Moon Shadow to America?
4. Why does Windrider think he is now a man in this life?
(a) He is proving his worth.
(b) He is being punished.
(c) He did well in his position.
(d) He is training his son.
5. What kind of creature spoke to Windrider in his great dream?
(a) A human.
(b) An angel.
(c) A demon.
(d) A dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Moon Shadow met his father at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Windrider feel as he learns about the Wright Brothers?
3. How old was Moon Shadow when his father went to America?
4. What does Moon Shadow want to teach Miss Whitlaw about?
5. Why is Moon Dog attacked?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Moon Shadow move to a house in the city?
2. What does Handclap tutor Moon shadow on during their trip to America?
3. What happens when Windrider repairs a car?
4. Why were so many Chinese men unable to return to China after moving to America?
5. What special job for the company is Moon Shadow given?
6. What surprises Moon Shadow about the white people in America?
7. What does Moon Shadow like to learn from his father while working?
8. How did Moon Shadow's grandfather die?
9. Why is Windrider a partner in the Company of the Peach Orchard Vow?
10. What does Moon Shadow call America, and why?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)