|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone try to do in Miss Whitlaw's house after a natural disaster?
(a) Sleep for the night.
(b) Look for survivors.
(c) Steal her money.
(d) Use the telephone.
2. What does the Army give out to people in need?
3. What does Moon Shadow teach about?
4. How does Windrider feel after learning that Moon Shadow sent someone a letter?
5. What is the flying machine called?
(c) Wright glider.
6. Where do the Tangs stay after the earthquake?
(a) On campsites.
(b) Military bases.
(d) School campuses.
7. How is Windrider able to offer forgiveness for the offense that made him move?
(a) Brigth Star takes him to a festival.
(b) Black Dog dies.
(c) He is given a raise.
(d) He receives a letter.
8. Who pushes Moon Shadow to write a second letter?
(b) Miss Whitlaw.
9. What does Windrider try to build in the back yard of the new home?
(a) A car.
(b) A large kite.
(c) A windmill.
(d) A flying machine.
10. Who joins Moon Shadow in doing something in the back yard?
(a) Miss Whitlaw.
(b) All of these.
11. Why is it strange for Miss Whitlaw to stay by Windrider after leaving the city?
(a) She has other friends.
(b) She is rich.
(c) The Tangs are separated.
(d) They are not married.
12. What does Windrider devote his time to after the earthquake?
(a) Helping Miss Whitlaw.
(b) Getting his education.
(c) Rebuilding the city.
(d) Building his flying machine.
13. How does the book end?
(a) Windrider becomes a dragon.
(b) Windrider dies.
(c) Moon Shadow returns to China.
(d) The family is reunited.
14. What is declared in the city after the natural disaster?
(a) An emergent state.
(b) Martial Law.
(c) Lock Down.
(d) All of these.
15. Who takes Moon Shadow to the Feast of Pure Brightness?
(a) Bright Star.
(b) Miss Whitlaw.
(c) Black Dog.
(d) White Deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Moon Shadow and Robin share with each other?
2. Who attacks Moon Shadow when the flying machine is complete?
3. What breaks the flying machine?
4. Where does Miss Whitlaw move after the earthquake?
5. Who distracts Windrider from his depression?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)