|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Whitlaw use to move her belongings out of her house?
(a) A cart.
(b) A truck.
(c) A raft.
(d) A wagon.
2. What did the people have to wait for to return to the city?
(a) The rubble to be cleaned.
(b) The hospital to open up.
(c) The after shocks to stop.
(d) The fires to be put out.
3. What does the person waiting at the house share with Windrider?
(a) Some soap.
(b) Some food.
(c) Some medicine.
(d) Some opium.
4. What is the most shaming thing for Windrider?
(a) Not knowing what his son is doing.
(b) Accepting charity.
(c) Losing a fight.
(d) Losing his job.
5. What does Moon Shadow think Miss Whitlaw was in a former life?
(a) A medicine woman.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A tree.
(d) An empress.
6. How does Windrider feel after learning that Moon Shadow sent someone a letter?
7. Why does Bright Star visit Miss Whitlaw on his own?
(a) To threaten her.
(b) To give her some money.
(c) To thank her.
(d) To get out of the rain.
8. How does the narrator describe Windrider's feelings about leaving Chinatown?
9. What kind of models does Windrider make?
(d) Wright airplanes.
10. How is Windrider injured while flying his machine?
(a) He breaks some ribs.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) All of these.
(d) He bumps his head.
11. What is Windrider depressed about?
(a) Losing his job.
(b) Being away from his wife.
(c) Not succeeding in his dream.
(d) Seeing his son fight.
12. What do Moon Shadow and Robin share with each other?
(a) Garden seeds.
(c) Reading material.
13. How does Windrider feel when his rent is paid after he is robbed?
14. What is declared in the city after the natural disaster?
(a) An emergent state.
(b) Martial Law.
(c) All of these.
(d) Lock Down.
15. Where does Windrider fly his flying machine?
(a) Over the city.
(b) Over the valley.
(c) Over the forrest.
(d) Over the bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays Windrider's rent after he is robbed?
2. Where do the Tangs stay after the earthquake?
3. What is Windrider doing when he becomes depressed?
4. Where does the City take refuge?
5. Who pushes Moon Shadow to write a second letter?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)