|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bright Star's most valued possession?
(a) His son.
(b) His citizenship papers.
(c) His dog.
(d) His land.
2. What is the flying machine called?
(c) Wright glider.
3. What breaks the flying machine?
(a) The propeller hits a bird.
(b) One wing hits a hillside.
(c) Black Dog smashes it.
(d) It runs out of gas.
4. What request do the Tang leaders have after the earthquake?
(a) To be left alone.
(b) To return to their land.
(c) To have adequate food.
(d) All of these.
5. How does Windrider get the machine to the top of a hill?
(a) He flies it up.
(b) Horses drag it.
(c) He pulls it up with Windrider.
(d) It is taken on a cart.
6. Why does Miss Whitlaw move after the earthquake?
(a) She is all alone now.
(b) All of these.
(c) She lost everything.
(d) She is afraid of her house.
7. Who attacks Moon Shadow when the flying machine is complete?
(a) The land owner.
(c) Black Dog.
(d) A gang.
8. How is Windrider asked to help Bright Star?
(a) Sell his portion of the company.
(b) Forget about Black Dog.
(c) Return to work.
(d) Get him to leave the company.
9. How is Windrider injured while flying his machine?
(a) He breaks his leg.
(b) He breaks some ribs.
(c) All of these.
(d) He bumps his head.
10. What do Moon Shadow and Robin share with each other?
(b) Reading material.
(c) Garden seeds.
11. What does Moon Shadow always do right after waking?
(c) His chores.
12. Who pays Windrider's rent after he is robbed?
(a) The Company.
(b) Black Dog.
(c) The Government.
(d) Miss Whitlaw.
13. Why did Mother teach Moon Shadow to treat people in a certain way?
(a) You never know who wants to hurt you.
(b) Their spirits might be older than yours.
(c) They might have been a ruler in a previous life.
(d) He was a ruler in a previous life.
14. How is Windrider able to offer forgiveness for the offense that made him move?
(a) He receives a letter.
(b) He is given a raise.
(c) Brigth Star takes him to a festival.
(d) Black Dog dies.
15. Where does Miss Whitlaw move after the earthquake?
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moon Shadow teach about?
2. How did Mother teach Moon Shadow to treat others?
3. What does Moon Shadow think Miss Whitlaw was in a former life?
4. What does Windrider choose to do with his Company share?
5. Who does Moon Shadow hope to teach after moving?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)