|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Moon Shadow at the beginning of the book?
2. What do the Chinese people in this book call themselves?
(b) The Tang People.
(c) Mao's Army.
(d) People of the Republic.
3. What do the Chinese people call white people?
4. What is Windrider's part of the town called?
(b) The projects.
(c) The bay area.
(d) Immigrant Corner.
5. How many gang members does Windrider kill?
6. Why does Moon Shadow's father live in America?
(a) To make his fortune.
(b) To find his family.
(c) To build a company.
(d) To avoid the law.
7. What is Miss Whitlaw's occupation?
(c) Postal worker.
8. Black Dog is caught stealing from _____________.
(a) A dead man.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) White Deer.
(d) Bright Star.
9. Moon Shadow's new house used to be ____________.
(a) A stable.
(b) An office.
(c) A vacant lot.
(d) A closet.
10. What is Moon Shadow's mother's name?
(a) Dragon Woman.
(b) Gentle Hands.
(c) We do not know.
(d) Mother Heart.
11. What does Windrider think he was in a former life?
(a) A dragon.
(b) An angel.
(c) A servant.
(d) A king.
12. Where does Windrider first learn about the Wright Brothers?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A bill board.
(c) A book.
(d) A TV special.
13. Who takes Moon Shadow to his new house?
(a) Black Dog.
(c) Hand Clap.
14. What did Moon Shadow's father build before he left for America?
15. What is Moon Shadow told to collect from clients?
(c) Past due bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do some men return from America?
2. How many times has Moon Shadow met his father at the beginning of the book?
3. Who spoke to Windrider in his great dream?
4. What kind of creature spoke to Windrider in his great dream?
5. Why does Windrider want to fly so badly?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)