|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the Company of the Peach Orchard Vow?
(a) Good Moon.
(c) Bright Star.
2. What is Moon Shadow given by his father's co-workers?
(c) All of these.
3. What does Moon Shadow want to teach Miss Whitlaw about?
4. Why is Bright Star so upset about Black Dog's addiction?
(a) Black Dog is his best worker.
(b) Black Dog was a good client.
(c) Black Dog is his nephew.
(d) Black Dog is his son.
5. Who tells Moon Shadow he is to join his father in America?
(a) His mother.
(b) Hand Clap.
(d) His grandmother.
6. What is a queue a symbol of?
(b) All of these.
7. How does Windrider think he died in his former life?
(a) He caught a disease.
(b) He lost a battle.
(c) He was beheaded.
(d) He burned to death.
8. What is Moon Shadow told to collect from clients?
(c) Past due bills.
9. How many people travel with Moon Shadow to America?
10. What is Miss Whitlaw's occupation?
(a) Postal worker.
11. Who is with Moon Shadow when he is attacked?
(a) His father.
(c) His school friend.
12. Whom does Windrider think he insulted in a former life?
(a) The dragon King.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) The Ruler of the Dead.
13. Who spoke to Windrider in his great dream?
(a) A slave.
(b) A queen.
(c) A king.
(d) A ghost.
14. Who made the gifts Windrider gives to Moon Shadow?
(b) White Deer.
(c) Bright Star.
15. What does Moon Shadow do on his job?
(a) Gives new clients tours.
(b) Refills ice chests.
(c) Files mail.
(d) Delivers laundry..
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moon Shadow call America?
2. When does Moon Shadow learn the truth about his grandfather's death?
3. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of Windrider's co-workers?
4. Where is Moon Shadow held before he can see his father?
5. Where is Windrider when he tells his son about his great dream?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)