|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Chinese people in this book call themselves?
(a) The Tang People.
(c) Mao's Army.
(d) People of the Republic.
2. Who gave Windrider his name?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) The Company.
(c) The Immigration officials.
(d) His mother.
3. What does the Company of the Peach Orchard Vow do?
4. Where does Windrider live?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Why does Windrider want to fly so badly?
(a) He wants to be like a bird.
(b) He wants to be like a dragon.
(c) He wants to prove others wrong.
(d) He wants to rise above his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Moon Shadow how to prove what he needs to when he gets to America?
2. What do the Chinese people call white people?
3. What is the longest part of Moon Shadow's trip to America?
4. How many people travel with Moon Shadow to America?
5. Who tells Moon Shadow scary stories of America?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)