|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Earth, Wind, and Water, and Chapter 9, The Dragon Wakes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Windrider his name?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) The Company.
(c) His mother.
(d) The Immigration officials.
2. How long does Black Dog keep his promise?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) Ten days.
(d) One month.
3. What kind of buildings are next to Miss Whitlaw's house?
4. What is Moon Shadow given by his father's co-workers?
(d) All of these.
5. How does Windrider think he died in his former life?
(a) He caught a disease.
(b) He lost a battle.
(c) He burned to death.
(d) He was beheaded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Windrider think he is now a man in this life?
2. What does Miss Whitlaw give Moon Shadow when he first meets her?
3. Who pays Black Dog's debt?
4. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of Windrider's co-workers?
5. What is Windrider's part of the town called?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)