1. How old is Moon Shadow at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Moon Shadow call America?
(a) Land of the Golden Mountain.
(b) The Place of Bounty.
(c) The Freedom Place.
(d) Land of Dreams.
3. Why does Moon Shadow's father live in America?
(a) To make his fortune.
(b) To avoid the law.
(c) To build a company.
(d) To find his family.
4. How many times has Moon Shadow met his father at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Moon Shadow's father build before he left for America?
6. Why are Windrider's letters read to his wife?
(a) She is in denial of his absence.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She likes the sound.
(d) She cannot read.
7. Who reads Windrider's letters to his wife?
(a) Moon Shadow.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) The teacher.
(d) Her mother.
8. How does Windrider's wife send letters to him?
(a) She writes in Chinese.
(b) She draws pictures.
(c) She dictates them.
(d) She tells Moon Shadow to write what is happening.
This section contains 3,604 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)