Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Personal identity was one of the main themes in this book. Where did this theme appear, and how did its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
2. What was Windrider's dream, how did he interpret it, and what effects did this have on his life?
3. Gangs were a very prevalent theme in this book. How did this theme affect the main characters?
4. What was Black Dog addicted to, and how did this addiction affect the people around him?
5. Bright Star and Windrider are two...
This section contains 568 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)