|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robinton ask Menolly to tell him about?
(a) Any unusual doings of the fire lizards.
(b) Anything that troubles her in the hall.
(c) If she has any other strange visions with the fire lizards.
(d) Anything they can do to make her more comfortable.
2. Where did Menolly's fire lizards go?
(a) To the cot Menolly had previously stayed at.
(b) To the Red Star.
(c) To the Half Sea Hold.
(d) To Benden Weyr.
3. What is wrong with Kimi?
(a) She's sad.
(b) She's hungry.
(c) She's agitated.
(d) She's raging.
4. Who are Menolly's songs important to?
(a) All of these.
(b) The Harper Craft Hall.
(d) The Masterharper.
5. What is likely that Groghe wants to talk to Menolly about?
(a) His fire lizard.
(b) His son, Benis.
(c) The banishment of his sons from the gather.
(d) His son's and fosterlings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sebell ask Menolly if she always used?
2. Who does Menolly admit her past to?
3. What is going to prelude the hatching?
4. What edible item did the Masterharper want Menolly to get?
5. Who else's fire lizard has started to sing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Menolly believe she had erred after playing with the three Harpers?
2. How did Menolly react to having two whole marks to herself?
3. What did Pona say in regards to Menolly?
4. What did the Masterharper mean when he was told her she was his apprentice?
5. Who was the Masterharper and Menolly both concerned for?
6. Why did Menolly confess her past to the two people?
7. What impression did Menolly get from the fire lizards?
8. Why shouldn't Menolly bring her fire lizards to the gather?
9. What worried Menolly in regards to Sebell's desire to learn how to sail?
10. How did Silvina act towards Menolly's lack of desire for finery? What is the rationale behind these decisions?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)