|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sebell thank Menolly for?
(a) Saving his dignity.
(b) Helping him with Kimi.
(c) Stopping Kimi from hurting him.
(d) All of these.
2. How did Pona insult Menolly?
(a) She called her a lizard licker.
(b) She called her a liar.
(c) She called her a thief.
(d) She called her an inbred.
3. What did Sebell tell the Masterharper that Menolly was good at being?
(a) A copyist.
(d) An artist.
4. What does Robinton ask Menolly to tell him about?
(a) Anything they can do to make her more comfortable.
(b) Any unusual doings of the fire lizards.
(c) If she has any other strange visions with the fire lizards.
(d) Anything that troubles her in the hall.
5. What did Menolly scream?
(a) Don't leave me! I love you!
(b) Don't leave me alone!
(c) Please don't leave me!
(d) Don't you dare go without me!
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Piemurs' father's friend?
2. What was the sin Menolly had committed in Dunca's cot?
3. "The sky seemed to be as _____ with dragons as just recently it must have been with Thread."
4. What sea hold boy jumped to Menolly's defense?
5. What did Menolly assure Camo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Menolly believe she had erred after playing with the three Harpers?
2. Why did Menolly confess her past to the two people?
3. How did Sebell and Robinton gain a newfound respect for Menolly?
4. Why did Menolly cry insult from Pona? How did Sebell react to this?
5. What worried Menolly in regards to Sebell's desire to learn how to sail?
6. Why doesn't Menolly have to sit classes with Master Morshal?
7. What did the Masterharper mean when he was told her she was his apprentice?
8. Why shouldn't Menolly bring her fire lizards to the gather?
9. What actually happened at Benden Weyr?
10. What did Pona say in regards to Menolly?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)