|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Pona's date to the gather?
2. Who does Menolly admit her past to?
(a) Audiva and Sebell.
(b) The Masterharper and Piemur.
(c) Piemur and Sebell.
(d) Piemur and Audiva.
3. Who else congratulated Menolly?
(c) Lord Groghe.
(d) Master Jerint.
4. What does Robinton ask Menolly to tell him about?
(a) Any unusual doings of the fire lizards.
(b) Anything they can do to make her more comfortable.
(c) If she has any other strange visions with the fire lizards.
(d) Anything that troubles her in the hall.
5. What was the first thing Menolly did when she woke up?
(a) Had a bath.
(b) Washed her clothes.
(c) Fed her fire lizards.
(d) Oiled the fire lizards' skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Menolly's fire lizards go?
2. What did Silvina mean that Menolly had lived too long alone?
3. What is Silvina mad at herself for?
4. Where does Silvina ask Menolly if she has clothes from?
5. What did the Harper name his bronze?
Short Essay Questions
1. What worried Menolly in regards to Sebell's desire to learn how to sail?
2. Why doesn't Menolly have to sit classes with Master Morshal?
3. What hidden message does Menolly tell to Sebell while they are talking with the two other Harpers after playing together?
4. Why did Menolly confess her past to the two people?
5. Why did Menolly become angry after Lord Groghe left?
6. How did Menolly react to having two whole marks to herself?
7. How did the Masterharper prepare for a situation that Sebell did not?
8. Why did the Master tanner not charge Menolly for the belt?
9. Who was the Masterharper and Menolly both concerned for?
10. How does Menolly react to being summoned? How is this indicative of how she has been treated?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)