|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pies did Piemur get for the price of six?
2. How many marks does Piemur have?
(a) Three marks.
(b) Two marks.
(c) None, he has thirty seconds.
(d) None, he has fifty seconds.
3. What did the Harper name his bronze?
4. What is going to prelude the hatching?
(a) The sound of cellophane.
(b) A buzz from within the eggs.
(c) The shifting of the pot.
(d) The fire lizards' hum.
5. What article of clothing did the Masterharper want Menolly to buy?
(a) New boots.
(b) A new tunic.
(c) A skirt.
(d) A belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Menolly to not pay as much attention to in regards to her studies?
2. How much did Piemur want for the tambourine?
3. What color was the bolt of fabric that Silvina brought out for Menolly?
4. What edible item did the Masterharper want Menolly to get?
5. "The sky seemed to be as _____ with dragons as just recently it must have been with Thread."
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Master tanner not charge Menolly for the belt?
2. What did Pona say in regards to Menolly?
3. How does Menolly react to being summoned? How is this indicative of how she has been treated?
4. How did Menolly believe she had erred after playing with the three Harpers?
5. How did Master Domick's reaction change to Menolly from the last time they had met?
6. Who was the Masterharper and Menolly both concerned for?
7. What impression did Menolly get from the fire lizards?
8. What actually happened at Benden Weyr?
9. What favors had Menolly done the Masterharper and Sebell that day?
10. What did the Masterharper mean when he was told her she was his apprentice?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)