|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most fascinated with Menolly's fire lizards?
(a) Master Shonagan.
(c) Master Jerint.
2. What did Piemur's foster mother always tell him?
(a) That a good nights rest will do wonders for any pain.
(b) That they would be fine after a good nights rest.
(c) That a good nights rest healed all that ails.
(d) That they would be fine in the morning with a good night's rest under their ear.
3. What is the name of the F'lar and Lessa's son?
4. Which character has not shown Menolly kindness?
(a) Master Morshal.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
5. What was the unexpected mercy?
(a) That Dunca didn't want to see her into her furs.
(b) That Dunca didn't answer.
(c) That Dunca wasn't home.
(d) That Dunca left her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes up Master Shonagar from his sleep?
2. How many more days did Silvina tell Dunca it was until the next Threadfall?
3. Who else does the Masterharper want Menolly to see?
4. What impression did Morshal have of Menolly's knowledge of musical theory?
5. What did the Masterharper want Menolly to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two possible ways Camo could react to Piemur feeding the fire lizards?
2. Where does Pona's uncle suggest that the weyrmen should be going?
3. What does it mean to 'walk the tables'?
4. Why was rehearsal usually fun?
5. Why did Menolly find little to criticize in the fire lizards' singing?
6. Why were the other girls mad at Menolly?
7. Who is Master Harper Robinton the son of, and why did this surprise Menolly?
8. Why was everyone shocked that Menolly had Impressed nine fire lizards?
9. What startled Menolly about the way Master Jerint was addressed by the stocky man who was wearing faded journeyman's markings?
10. Why would the fire lizards eat pretty much any time?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)