|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Piemur receive for his trouble in selling the pipes and the tambourine?
(a) A eighth mark.
(b) Three quarters mark.
(c) A half mark.
(d) A mark.
2. How does Menolly react to being summoned?
(a) Like a whipped puppy.
(b) As though she's going to get expelled from the Harper Craft Hall.
(c) As though she's in trouble.
(d) With confidence and curiosity.
3. How many marks was Menolly given?
(a) One and a half.
(d) A half.
4. What did Sebell not expect from the fire lizards' skin?
(a) That they would be so gentle.
(b) That they would feel so slimy.
(c) That they would feel quite so rough.
(d) That they would be so soft.
5. How did Pona insult Menolly?
(a) She called her an inbred.
(b) She called her a liar.
(c) She called her a thief.
(d) She called her a lizard licker.
6. What did Sebell thank Menolly for?
(a) Saving his dignity.
(b) Helping him with Kimi.
(c) All of these.
(d) Stopping Kimi from hurting him.
7. What did Sebell name his queen?
8. What is going to prelude the hatching?
(a) The sound of cellophane.
(b) The fire lizards' hum.
(c) The shifting of the pot.
(d) A buzz from within the eggs.
9. Who does everyone but the Masterharper and Menolly seem to be afraid of?
(a) The holder of Boll.
(d) Lord Holder Groghe.
10. What fire lizard hatched first?
(a) A bronze.
(b) A queen.
(c) A brown.
(d) A green.
11. What was the Masterharper seemingly disappointed about?
(a) All of these.
(b) He couldn't teach Menolly to compose.
(c) His fire lizard would do nothing but eat and sleep.
(d) His fire lizard was unfriendly.
12. How much did Piemur want for the tambourine?
(a) Two marks.
(b) Four marks.
(c) Three marks.
(d) Five marks.
13. For how many days will the fire lizards do little but eat and sleep?
(a) A sevenday.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) A turn.
(d) Until the next Fall.
14. What does Camo hold for the people headed out of the Harpers Craft Hall?
(b) Fruit rolls.
(c) Vegetable rolls.
15. What edible item did the Masterharper want Menolly to get?
(a) Some fruit.
(b) Some klah.
(c) Some bubbly pies.
(d) Some spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Menolly assure Camo?
2. What does the Masterharper tell Menolly and Audiva?
3. Why did Lord Groghe expect less of Menolly?
4. Menolly considers herself what?
5. What color was the belt that was so pretty?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)