|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Harper name his bronze?
2. What was the name of Pona's date to the gather?
3. How much did Piemur want for the tambourine?
(a) Five marks.
(b) Two marks.
(c) Four marks.
(d) Three marks.
4. What had made Dunca 'incensed'?
(a) That Menolly slept nude.
(b) That Menolly had no bed clothes.
(c) All of these.
(d) That Menolly had no undergarments.
5. What edible item did the Masterharper want Menolly to get?
(a) Some spirits.
(b) Some klah.
(c) Some bubbly pies.
(d) Some fruit.
6. How does the Masterharper distract Lord Groghe?
(a) With good Belden wine.
(b) With the promise of good Benden wine.
(c) With the promise of strong Weltish ale.
(d) With the promise of vodka.
7. What sea hold boy jumped to Menolly's defense?
(b) All of these.
(d) Lord Viderian.
8. What would cause Abuna's black scowl?
(a) Fire lizards in the kitchen.
(b) None of these.
(c) Fire lizards in the food.
(d) Fire lizards flying about in the kitchen.
9. What is a Mark?
(a) A grade.
(b) A skill.
(c) A bartering tool.
(d) A form of currency.
10. What did Sebell ask Menolly if she always used?
11. How does the Masterharper discipline those who bore the brunt of the fire lizards' attacks?
(a) He dismisses them permanently from the gather.
(b) All of these.
(c) He tells them that he is going to send them back to their Holds.
(d) He sends them away from the gather.
12. What sours Domick?
(a) Having to train idiots.
(b) Having to teach the girls.
(c) Playing with people who have no talent.
(d) Having to repeat himself.
13. What is likely that Groghe wants to talk to Menolly about?
(a) His son's and fosterlings.
(b) His fire lizard.
(c) The banishment of his sons from the gather.
(d) His son, Benis.
14. Who does everyone but the Masterharper and Menolly seem to be afraid of?
(b) The holder of Boll.
(d) Lord Holder Groghe.
15. What did Silvina mean that Menolly had lived too long alone?
(a) That she hadn't been among people that understood her.
(b) That she hadn't gained an iota of social decorum.
(c) That she had lost respect for the consequence of her actions.
(d) That she didn't respect her elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sebell thank Menolly for?
2. Who is Piemurs' father's friend?
3. For how many days will the fire lizards do little but eat and sleep?
4. Moreta's Ride ended in who singing?
5. What color was the bolt of fabric that Silvina brought out for Menolly?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)