|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most fascinated with Menolly's fire lizards?
(a) Master Shonagan.
(d) Master Jerint.
2. What word couldn't the young apprentice, Piemur, pronounce?
3. Who else congratulated Menolly?
(a) Lord Groghe.
(b) Master Jerint.
4. Why didn't Robinton explain that it was a girl who wrote the fire lizards' song?
(a) None of these.
(b) He didn't want a girl in the Harper Hall.
(c) He didn't know it was a girl at the time.
(d) He was informed that Petiron's apprentice was a boy.
5. What does the Masterharper tell Menolly and Audiva?
(a) That Pona was in the right.
(b) That Pona will not bother them any further.
(c) That they shouldn't have fought with the Holders.
(d) That Pona would be dismissed from the Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What person is supposed to be looking after Menolly?
2. What was it that Menolly was told to remember?
3. Why didn't Menolly want to go into the cot?
4. What was strange for Menolly not to smell?
5. What prevents a man of the Sea Hold from playing music?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)