|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the girls regard Menolly?
(a) With disgust,
(b) With blank expressions.
(c) With contempt.
(d) With open malice.
2. What did Albuna say that she would let Camo do?
(a) Feed the fire lizards.
(b) Stay later in the dining hall.
(c) Drudgery his entire life.
(d) Accompany Menolly to class.
3. What did Menolly consider to get Dunca to leave her alone?
(a) Calling all her lizards to her.
(b) Asking to change locations.
(c) Calling Beauty to her.
(d) Telling the Masterharper about the way she was treated.
4. What unusual combination of factors woke Menolly?
(a) Warmth and sounds.
(b) Light and warmth.
(c) Sounds and smells.
(d) Sounds and light.
5. What did Menolly have to get from inside the cot?
(a) Her notebooks.
(b) Her pipes.
(c) Her gitar.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that Menolly was told to remember?
2. What did Piemur's foster mother always tell him?
3. What word couldn't the young apprentice, Piemur, pronounce?
4. What scared the apprentice that ran into Menolly?
5. What was Camo supposed to take care of?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)