|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of sounds were indicative of workshop industry?
(b) Toots and thumps.
(c) The scrape of saw on wood.
(d) All of these.
2. Why had Silvina called Menolly considerate?
(a) She was polite and kind, not wanting to be a bother.
(b) None of these, she didn't call Menolly considerate.
(c) She was feeding her fire lizards before she considered feeding herself.
(d) She'd told her fire lizards to wait outside.
3. What smell didn't fill the air when Menolly got up?
4. Who did Menolly wish was there?
(c) Her friends from the Hold.
(d) Masterharper Robinton.
5. Why was Dunca mad at Menolly?
(a) She was just in a bad mood.
(b) She hadn't been informed of her being home.
(c) She hadn't been informed of her Fire lizards sleeping in the room with her.
(d) She hadn't been informed that Menolly slept nude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What entranced Camo?
2. Which character has not shown Menolly kindness?
3. Why is it good that Dunca is strict?
4. What marked the girls' table?
5. What horrified Menolly about what Master Oldive said?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)