|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Master Shonagar find interesting regarding what Petiron had taught her?
(a) None of these.
(b) That Menolly could sing at all.
(c) That he had used the Master's own words.
(d) That he had taught Menolly to sing.
2. What did Master Jerint do that Beauty liked?
(a) Scratched her headknob.
(b) Tapped her headknob.
(c) Stroked her headknob.
(d) Stroked her wings.
3. What kinds of sounds were indicative of workshop industry?
(b) The scrape of saw on wood.
(c) Toots and thumps.
(d) All of these.
4. What sound startled the people and caused a hush to fall on the throng of people?
(a) Beauty's shriek.
(b) The request of Master Jerint.
(c) The shout from Silvina.
(d) The slam of the door behind Menolly.
5. Why didn't Menolly consider licking the juice from her fingers from the redfruit?
(a) It was poor manners and the girls are obviously haughty.
(b) None of these.
(c) The girls would think ill of her.
(d) The girls were too stuffy and would stare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Piemur's foster mother always tell him?
2. How many more days did Silvina tell Dunca it was until the next Threadfall?
3. What Master finally realized that Menolly's fire lizards reacted to her emotion?
4. Who were the first to leave their tables?
5. What did Menolly concentrate on when she was singing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)