|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Menolly suddenly really want to do?
(a) Leave the table.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Go play the gitar she left in the study.
(d) Go to the bathroom.
2. Why didn't Menolly consider licking the juice from her fingers from the redfruit?
(a) The girls would think ill of her.
(b) The girls were too stuffy and would stare.
(c) None of these.
(d) It was poor manners and the girls are obviously haughty.
3. What did Menolly concentrate on when she was singing?
(a) Singing loudly.
(b) Singing intensely not loudly.
(c) Singing with heart.
4. What was the difference between the way Menolly ate and the way the other girls ate?
(a) The girls ate only salad and with better table manners.
(b) Menolly ate smaller portions.
(c) Menolly ate heartily and zestfully.
(d) The girls said prayers first before eating.
5. Why had Silvina called Menolly considerate?
(a) She'd told her fire lizards to wait outside.
(b) She was feeding her fire lizards before she considered feeding herself.
(c) None of these, she didn't call Menolly considerate.
(d) She was polite and kind, not wanting to be a bother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the green fire lizards?
2. What entranced Camo?
3. Who else does the Masterharper want Menolly to see?
4. What were the boys interested to learn from Menolly?
5. What phrase had made Menolly mad regarding what Master Morshal had said?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)