|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the fisherman think had happened to the six people on the beach?
2. What is the golden dragon's name?
3. What did Dargaard Keep initially resemble?
4. Who is the Knight of the Black Rose?
5. Which constellation returned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had made the Dark Queen excited?
2. Who is Fizban revealed to be? What does this mean and how does he react to their reaction?
3. What finally brings the attention of the sea elf back to the conversation when Tanis interrupts it?
4. What is the first thing that Berem asks of his sister, and what does he do following this?
5. What leads the fishermen to their conclusions about the group of companions?
6. For what reason was Tanis compelled to grovel at the feet of the Queen of Darkness?
7. How does Caramon take on the role of a high ranking draconian officer and to what end does his acting serve?
8. What does Tanis wish for in regards to what the sea elves can do for them?
9. What events had led to the slow decay of Ariakas' dreams?
10. What offer does Tanis make Kitiara? How does he justify this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the revelation of Fizban as Paladine. Did anyone guess this plot twist? Why or why not? How do these plot twists effect the story line in total, and draw it up to a nice close? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Kitiara's conversations with Lord Soth. How did these conversations illustrate the personality she was trying to reinvent for herself? Do you think she meant the things she had said to Soth? Why or why not? Is it likely that Kitiara is actually as bad a person as she portrays herself to be? How can you prove your answer?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss reasons why Flint might have gone after Berem with the speed that he did. Suggest reasons he did so, despite knowing he had a bad heart. How might he have changed his life for the better and lived a longer life if he had stayed with the group? What other events played direct or indirect roles in Flints' condition?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)