|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Berem?
2. Who was the second Highlord to enter behind Ariakas?
3. What does Tanis give to Kitiara?
4. How old does Berem claim to be?
5. What saddens Apoletta?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tanis wish for in regards to what the sea elves can do for them?
2. Why did Tas and his parents come through the side gate of the city?
3. How does Caramon take on the role of a high ranking draconian officer and to what end does his acting serve?
4. What things had stopped Laurana?
5. What did Tanis realize too late?
6. Why was Tanis closely examining the map? What was notable about it?
7. What offer does Tanis make Kitiara? How does he justify this?
8. What offer is made to Laurana?
9. What finally brings the attention of the sea elf back to the conversation when Tanis interrupts it?
10. Who is Fizban revealed to be? What does this mean and how does he react to their reaction?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Tas and others of his kind weren't welcome in Palanthas, it didn't stop them from entering the place regardless. Discuss their opinions as the reason for this racism, and how they dealt with it. How does kenders' perceptions of themselves play direct roles in their entrance of Palanthas?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the revelation of Fizban as Paladine. Did anyone guess this plot twist? Why or why not? How do these plot twists effect the story line in total, and draw it up to a nice close? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss reasons why Flint might have gone after Berem with the speed that he did. Suggest reasons he did so, despite knowing he had a bad heart. How might he have changed his life for the better and lived a longer life if he had stayed with the group? What other events played direct or indirect roles in Flints' condition?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)