|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been happening to the groups purses?
2. What had been given to Laurana?
3. What is important to note about a wyvern's tail?
4. What does Tanis give to Kitiara?
5. Where did Highlord Toede meet his demise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence does Kitiara offer the people that she has indeed captured their Golden General? What ultimatum does she offer the people?
2. Why did Laurana feel like a fraud?
3. What did Tanis realize too late?
4. Why did Tas and his parents come through the side gate of the city?
5. What argument did Caramon make to the mage that was overseeing Raistlin's trials to attempt to save his brother?
6. What did Tanis want to know that Berem didn't understand himself?
7. What is wrong with Caramon? What brought him back?
8. Why was Tanis closely examining the map? What was notable about it?
9. What things had stopped Laurana?
10. What leads the fishermen to their conclusions about the group of companions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the reverence Tanis feels upon his meeting with the Queen of Darkness. Why does he actually feel a sense of awe being in the proximity of one of the great gods? How does this feeling change while being in Paladine's presence? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Although Tas doesn't see himself as a thief, many people would think he is in fact, a thief. Discuss the Kender's perception of himself and the way he reacts to being called a thief by a the cartographer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the difference Laurana made on her troops. What would have been likely the outcome had Laurana not been appointed? How is this made obvious following her disappearance?
This section contains 1,050 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)