|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Raistlin now?
2. Where is Berem from?
3. What had been happening to the groups purses?
4. What does Kitiara want Ariakas to call for?
5. What creature arises when Berem gets the jewel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What finally brings the attention of the sea elf back to the conversation when Tanis interrupts it?
2. What did Tanis realize too late?
3. What evidence does Kitiara offer the people that she has indeed captured their Golden General? What ultimatum does she offer the people?
4. What events had led to the slow decay of Ariakas' dreams?
5. What had made the Dark Queen excited?
6. What were the warning signs that Flint wasn't alright, and what was it that finally killed him?
7. What did Tanis want to know that Berem didn't understand himself?
8. Why was Tanis closely examining the map? What was notable about it?
9. What offer is made to Laurana?
10. For what reason was Tanis compelled to grovel at the feet of the Queen of Darkness?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Tas doesn't see himself as a thief, many people would think he is in fact, a thief. Discuss the Kender's perception of himself and the way he reacts to being called a thief by a the cartographer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why Flint felt weird going off on his own following his death. What did he mean, when he had said that he "knew who (Fizban) was now". Who did Flint know Fizban was, and how did this serve him, if at all?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the difference Laurana made on her troops. What would have been likely the outcome had Laurana not been appointed? How is this made obvious following her disappearance?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)