|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stopped Tanis from death?
2. What was the captain supposed to watch for?
(a) An elflord and elf woman with long silver hair.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A dwarf traveling with a kender.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did the group need once safely on the golden span?
(a) None of these.
(b) A hover spell.
(c) A rope.
(d) To walk across the bridge.
4. What does Kitiara want Ariakas to call for?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these
(c) Another carafe of wine.
(d) Another morsel of food.
5. What did Theros Ironfeld say in regards to love?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He had never seen anything done with pure heart come to evil.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He had never seen anything done out of love come to evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Ariakas watched his father murder?
2. Who had run up ahead of the group?
3. What does Lord Soth offer that no other who serves Kitiara does?
4. How did Tanis betray Kitiara?
5. What does Raistlin crush over the body of Tas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tanis wish for in regards to what the sea elves can do for them?
2. What did Tanis want to know that Berem didn't understand himself?
3. What is the first thing that Berem asks of his sister, and what does he do following this?
4. For what reason was Tanis compelled to grovel at the feet of the Queen of Darkness?
5. Why did Laurana feel like a fraud?
6. What events had led to the slow decay of Ariakas' dreams?
7. What offer is made to Laurana?
8. Why did Tas and his parents come through the side gate of the city?
9. What evidence does Kitiara offer the people that she has indeed captured their Golden General? What ultimatum does she offer the people?
10. Why was Tanis closely examining the map? What was notable about it?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)