|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the trap within the lock?
(a) A coiled spring with a poisoned golden needle.
(b) The lock could not be opened.
(c) All of these.
(d) A bottleneck to slaughter escaped prisoners.
2. Who calls Berem?
(a) None of these.
3. Who had Ariakas watched his father murder?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His little brother.
(d) His mother.
4. How did the Everman die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He joined his sister.
(c) He threw himself upon the jeweled column that created him.
(d) None of these.
5. What did Theros Ironfeld say in regards to love?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He had never seen anything done out of love come to evil.
(c) He had never seen anything done with pure heart come to evil.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fizban?
2. What did the fisherman think had happened to the six people on the beach?
3. What does Kitiara want in exchange for Tanis?
4. Who had urged the Lord of Palanthas to declare a state of war?
5. Where is Berem from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with Caramon? What brought him back?
2. What did Tanis realize too late?
3. Why did Tas and his parents come through the side gate of the city?
4. What had made the Dark Queen excited?
5. What does Tanis wish for in regards to what the sea elves can do for them?
6. What events had led to the slow decay of Ariakas' dreams?
7. What did Tanis want to know that Berem didn't understand himself?
8. For what reason was Tanis compelled to grovel at the feet of the Queen of Darkness?
9. What leads the fishermen to their conclusions about the group of companions?
10. Why did Laurana feel like a fraud?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)