|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been happening to the groups purses?
(a) They had been taken by the sea elves as payment.
(b) They'd been lost in the maelstrom.
(c) None of these.
(d) Tas had taken them.
2. What has Jasla endured?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Unspeakable agonies.
(d) Unceasing torture.
3. What creatures are awaiting to take the group away?
4. What did the fisherman think had happened to the six people on the beach?
(a) All of these.
(b) They had been in the storm in a pleasure craft that was wrecked.
(c) They were the victims of pirates.
(d) They were the victims of a capsized ship.
5. What creature arises when Berem gets the jewel?
(a) A terrifyingly beautiful woman.
(b) A five headed dragon.
(c) A zombie.
(d) A dark smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Caramon finds so necessary?
2. What was the captain supposed to watch for?
3. How did Tanis betray Kitiara?
4. What does Tika dislike about herself?
5. How old does Berem claim to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What finally brings the attention of the sea elf back to the conversation when Tanis interrupts it?
2. What is the first thing that Berem asks of his sister, and what does he do following this?
3. What did Tanis want to know that Berem didn't understand himself?
4. What offer is made to Laurana?
5. For what reason was Tanis compelled to grovel at the feet of the Queen of Darkness?
6. What did Tanis realize too late?
7. What is part of Kitiara's plan to destroy the armies of the Golden General?
8. What things had stopped Laurana?
9. Why was Tanis closely examining the map? What was notable about it?
10. What were the main differences between wyverns and dragons?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)