|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had asked for the Golden General?
(a) Lord Soth.
(b) Lord Ariakas.
(c) The Dark Queen.
(d) Lord Seth.
2. Why was Caramon incomplete?
(a) He was without his friends.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His twin was missing.
(d) Both of these.
3. What do the magic arts of the sea elves allow air breathers to do?
(a) Breath water as though it were air.
(b) Be knocked unconscious so they can be towed to the surface.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What does Raistlin crush over the body of Tas?
(a) A fluted mushroom.
(b) A chunk of earth.
(c) A white pearl.
(d) None of these.
5. What does Tanis ask of the red robed man?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To take him to his friends.
(c) To help them get home.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature arises when Berem gets the jewel?
2. What had been given to Laurana?
3. What had brought Berem around?
4. What was the captain supposed to watch for?
5. What is it that Caramon finds so necessary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What leads the fishermen to their conclusions about the group of companions?
2. Who is Fizban revealed to be? What does this mean and how does he react to their reaction?
3. What is the first thing that Berem asks of his sister, and what does he do following this?
4. Why did Tas and his parents come through the side gate of the city?
5. What things had stopped Laurana?
6. What were the main differences between wyverns and dragons?
7. What did Tanis want to know that Berem didn't understand himself?
8. Why was Tanis closely examining the map? What was notable about it?
9. What evidence does Kitiara offer the people that she has indeed captured their Golden General? What ultimatum does she offer the people?
10. How does Caramon take on the role of a high ranking draconian officer and to what end does his acting serve?
This section contains 1,066 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)