|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the good dragons have to promise not to do in return for their children?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Leave Krynn to its fate.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Not get involved in the war.
2. What did Raistlin curse?
(a) The Tests that had shattered his body.
(b) The gods that had inflicted this frailty upon him.
(c) His fragile and frail body.
(d) All of these.
3. What is the name of the dragon that Flint is attempting to ride?
4. What color is the stone that Berem goes for?
(a) Deep purple.
(c) Vibrant red.
(d) Rich green.
5. What did Flint attempt to keep a firm grip on?
(a) His breakfast.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grove of trees remind Flint of?
2. Who recognizes the Dragon Highlord first, other than Tanis?
3. What had Laurana told Flint and Tas to do?
4. What knowledge was bitter to the mage?
5. What was the inn called at which Tanis' friends were at?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had happened when Laurana met Kitiara up on the walls of the High Clerists' Tower?
2. Why did the dragon decide to attempt to be of assistance?
3. Why did the good dragons decide to break the Oath?
4. Why was the ship Maquesta captained ideal for her trade?
5. Why did those that loved understand Tanis and his actions?
6. How was the Tower of High Sorcery cursed?
7. What did the cursed Tower of High Sorcery offer the city of Palanthas?
8. What had forced the good dragons to take the Oath created by the Dark Queen Takhisis?
9. How did Raistlin know that he could kill Caramon if he wanted to?
10. How did the two brothers work well together?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)