|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raistlin see through his hourglass eyes?
(a) A man that isn't dying.
(b) A man that grows more youthful.
(c) A man that is dying.
(d) A man that is satisfied with his life and his lot therein.
2. Where had the group gained the dragon orb from?
3. What had Tanis attempted to throw away?
(a) Laurana's love.
(b) His friendships.
(c) All of these.
(d) His elven homeland.
4. What was the name of the ship?
(a) The Perechon.
(b) The Pereshin.
(c) The Palachon.
(d) The Parason.
5. What did Tanis feel looking into the dark heart of the whirlpool, what did he feel?
(b) A strange numb sensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lowest order of the knights?
2. Where was the Highlord called to?
3. What is the name of the dragon that Flint is attempting to ride?
4. Why didn't the Palanthians like walls?
5. What had prevented Takhisis from taking over Krynn the last time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had helped Raistlin in the Tower of High Sorcery?
2. What did Tanis know that the others did not?
3. What explanation did Tanis offer as proof that he had not betrayed the group?
4. Why didn't Jasla want Berem to chip away the gemstone?
5. What was the reason the two dragons couldn't come apart?
6. What did the magic users attempt to explain to the public in vain?
7. How had the last four days been a harrowing experience for Tika, Caramon, Raistlin, Goldmoon and Riverwind?
8. Why, despite the absurdity that was Tanis' story, did Maq believe him?
9. Why did Goldmoon look at Maq with disgust?
10. Discuss why there was a moment of indecision in Kitiara regarding the pursuit of the Green Gemstone Man?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)