|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scent filled the Great Library?
(b) Both of these.
(c) The smell of fire.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What had Tanis attempted to throw away?
(a) All of these.
(b) His elven homeland.
(c) His friendships.
(d) Laurana's love.
3. What did Tas keep telling himself in order to keep approaching the grove of trees?
(a) It's just an grove of ordinary trees.
(b) Its all in my imagination.
(c) All of these.
(d) Its just cold because the sun can't warm up the grove.
4. Who is Kitiara to Caramon and Raistlin?
(a) Their friend.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their sister.
(d) Their mother.
5. What name had Laurana earned amongst her troops?
(a) Gorgeous General.
(b) Gold General.
(c) Great General.
(d) Golden General.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lowest order of the knights?
2. What had been happening with the eggs of the good dragons?
3. How didn't Tanis fall victim to his passion?
4. What did Tanis feel looking into the dark heart of the whirlpool, what did he feel?
5. Who is appointed the new leader of the knights of Solamnia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information specifically convinced the people that these new dragons weren't here to harm them?
2. What had forced the good dragons to take the Oath created by the Dark Queen Takhisis?
3. Why didn't Jasla want Berem to chip away the gemstone?
4. How did Raistlin know that he could kill Caramon if he wanted to?
5. What was Laurana's opinion about having been put in command?
6. Why did those that loved understand Tanis and his actions?
7. What lie did Tas catch Flint in?
8. What information does Gilthanas bring specifically to Laurana?
9. What did the magic users attempt to explain to the public in vain?
10. What did the draconian think might have accounted for the Dragon Highlords' pallor?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)