|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lowest order of the knights?
(a) Knights of the Crown.
(b) Knights of the Rose.
(c) Knights of the Sword.
(d) None of these.
2. Where had the group gained the dragon orb from?
3. What is the officers name?
(a) Sturm Half-Elven.
(b) Tanis Half-Elven.
4. Where had Raistlin known the historian from?
(a) From when Raistlin was in the Towers of High Sorcery.
(b) Both of these occasions.
(c) Neither of these occasions.
(d) From when Raistlin was in Silvanesti.
5. What did Tas think, looking down?
(a) He had found the perfect map.
(b) He had to create a copy of this perfect map.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the ship?
2. What was it that Tas saw in the center of the grove?
3. What did Kitiara immediately suspect when Tanis had headed to another inn?
4. What had prevented Takhisis from taking over Krynn the last time?
5. What knowledge was bitter to the mage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tanis feel that he and Raistlin were very much alike?
2. Why are Knights of the Crown unfit for the position of leadership? Who is appointed?
3. What did Tanis know that the others did not?
4. What did the magic users attempt to explain to the public in vain?
5. What was the reason the two dragons couldn't come apart?
6. What was Laurana's opinion about having been put in command?
7. What had helped Raistlin in the Tower of High Sorcery?
8. What had happened when Laurana met Kitiara up on the walls of the High Clerists' Tower?
9. Why did the dragon decide to attempt to be of assistance?
10. How does Tanis make for a convincing argument to leave port?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)