1. How was Berem's sister wrong?
It wasn't an animal path, but an old man made path.
2. What is on the stone column?
3. What color is the stone that Berem goes for?
4. What was visible beneath the shadow cast by the helm the officer wore?
A reddish brown beard.
5. Where was the Highlord called to?
6. What is the officers name?
7. Who, or what, had followed Tanis?
8. What was the inn called at which Tanis' friends were at?
This section contains 4,067 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)