|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 5, I Killed Him Once and Chapter 6, Apoletta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had caused Raistlin to envelop his brother in fire?
(a) All of these.
2. What explanation did the minotaur offer for what was coming up in the west?
(a) None of these.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A sail.
(d) A school of fish.
3. Who showed that they understood why Tanis had lied?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What did Dargaard Keep initially resemble?
(a) A rose.
(b) A daffodil.
(c) A poinsettia.
(d) A pansy.
5. How do the elves view suicide?
(a) An honorable way to die.
(b) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Raistlin wish of Astinus?
2. Who had said they would come?
3. What did Tas keep telling himself in order to keep approaching the grove of trees?
4. What term does the dragon use with Flint that is a term of high respect?
5. What is Riverwind to do if he sees any sign of the man that came into their chambers?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)