|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 7, Commander of the Knights of Solamnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Maquesta simply get rid of Berem?
(a) He is necessary to the continued goodness of the world.
(b) He is necessary to defeat the Highlords.
(c) Anyone Berem comes in contact with is threatened, including her.
(d) All of these.
2. What does failure mean to those that take the tests?
(d) Expulsion, permanently.
3. How was Berem's sister wrong?
(a) It wasn't an animal path, but an old man made path.
(b) It wasn't a path at all, merely a clearing made by a fallen tree.
(c) None of these.
(d) It wasn't a man made path, but an old animal path.
4. What was it that Tas saw in the center of the grove?
(a) None of these.
(b) A monster.
(c) A tower.
(d) A statue.
5. What color is the stone that Berem goes for?
(b) Rich green.
(c) Vibrant red.
(d) Deep purple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dragons were inbound?
2. What kind of writing was on the parchment?
3. What knight exchanged a glance?
4. Who, or what, had followed Tanis?
5. What had Laurana told Flint and Tas to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)