|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 5, The Chronicler and the Mage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did they say to Caramon about Raistlin in the Towers of High Sorcery?
(a) That his strength would fail him when he needed it the most.
(b) That his strength would someday save the world.
(c) That Raistlin would draw from Caramon's strength to save the world.
(d) That Raistlin would not survive without Caramon.
2. Who had the east been handed to?
(a) A new King.
(b) A new Dragon Highlord named Toede.
(c) A new Dragon Highlord named Tolt.
(d) A new Queen.
3. What did Tanis consider?
(a) None of these.
(b) Taking his own life in shame.
(c) Giving up the Green Gemstone Man and being rewarded by the Queen of Darkness.
(d) Killing Kitiara.
4. How many dragons are in the flight?
5. What did Kitiara immediately suspect when Tanis had headed to another inn?
(a) That he was going to run away.
(b) All of these.
(c) That he was set on betraying her.
(d) There was another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Astinus sit with his hand on?
2. What was the ship designed for?
3. How didn't Tanis fall victim to his passion?
4. Where had Raistlin known the historian from?
5. What was the inn called at which Tanis' friends were at?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)