|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 3, Gathering Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the ship designed for?
(a) Swift sailing.
(b) Quick maneuvers.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who showed that they understood why Tanis had lied?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What explanation did the minotaur offer for what was coming up in the west?
(a) A school of fish.
(b) None of these.
(c) A sail.
(d) A cloud.
4. Who, or what, had followed Tanis?
(b) A draconian.
5. How was Berem's sister wrong?
(a) None of these.
(b) It wasn't an animal path, but an old man made path.
(c) It wasn't a path at all, merely a clearing made by a fallen tree.
(d) It wasn't a man made path, but an old animal path.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Maquesta never do in ordinary circumstances?
2. How many dragons are in the flight?
3. What did Berem do?
4. What color is the stone that Berem goes for?
5. What did Tanis consider?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)