|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 1, Spring Dawning and Chapter 2, The Penalty of Failure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't the Palanthians like walls?
(a) They seemed more cold than was necessary when the city was built.
(b) They ruined the overall design.
(c) They compromised the beauty of the city.
(d) There was no need for them when the city was built.
2. Who had Ariakas watched his father murder?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His little brother.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) His mother.
3. Who was told to stay with the rest of the companions?
4. Approximately how many Knights of Solamnia were there?
5. What was the only thing Tanis asked of the gods?
(a) All of these.
(b) To let Laurana love another.
(c) To keep his shame from Laurana.
(d) To find it in them to save Krynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does failure mean to those that take the tests?
2. Why can't Maquesta simply get rid of Berem?
3. Why did Maquesta like Berem?
4. What did the evil dragons do?
5. What had prevented Takhisis from taking over Krynn the last time?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)