|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 1, Spring Dawning and Chapter 2, The Penalty of Failure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't the Palanthians like walls?
(a) They seemed more cold than was necessary when the city was built.
(b) There was no need for them when the city was built.
(c) They ruined the overall design.
(d) They compromised the beauty of the city.
2. Why is the sorrow on the elves' faces not necessarily a bad thing?
(a) The elves have learned that they are a part of the world, not above it.
(b) The elves have learned that they are one with humanity.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What had prevented Takhisis from taking over Krynn the last time?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The good dragons.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The relationship of Huma and his dragon.
4. Who had asked for the Golden General?
(a) The Dark Queen.
(b) Lord Ariakas.
(c) Lord Seth.
(d) Lord Soth.
5. What did they say to Caramon about Raistlin in the Towers of High Sorcery?
(a) That his strength would someday save the world.
(b) That Raistlin would draw from Caramon's strength to save the world.
(c) That Raistlin would not survive without Caramon.
(d) That his strength would fail him when he needed it the most.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been given to Laurana?
2. What did more than anything else in the world to reduce the kender population?
3. What was the ship designed for?
4. What does the grove of trees remind Flint of?
5. What does Kitiara want in exchange for Tanis?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)