|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tanis wish?
(a) That he had died before he saw them give up their weapons.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That he had died before he saw Solace in ruins.
2. What did Laurana say to Tanis?
(a) That she had wanted only him.
(b) That they were soon to be married.
(c) That they could finally be together,
(d) That he was her betrothed.
3. What brushed Tas' nose?
(a) A white gull feather.
(b) None of these.
(c) A white chicken feather.
(d) A white nondescript feather.
4. What call did Tas hear from the woods?
(a) A birdcall.
(b) An animal call.
(c) A goose call.
(d) A duck call.
5. What was the last command of the Chieftains' daughter?
(a) "Rise, sweetheart."
(b) "Rise, husband."
(c) "Rise, beloved."
(d) "Rise, warrior."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it likely that Verminaard would have to kill the knight?
2. What was Riverwind's present to Goldmoon?
3. What will Verminaard have to keep him busy?
4. Why did Tika wish the Inn had burned?
5. What is the most important thing, Tas realizes?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)