|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding; The Song of Huma.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kan-tokah mean in Goldmoon and Riverwinds' language?
(a) My darling.
(b) My dearest.
(c) My sweetheart.
(d) My beloved.
2. What did Laurana realize when she had awoken Tanis?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) That if she had been an enemy, she would be dead, her throat cut.
(d) That she almost lost her life by sneaking up on Tanis.
3. Where was Tas when the dragon started to burn?
(a) In the legs.
(b) In the main body.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the head.
4. What did Fizban do to protect the three of them?
(a) A tidal wave spell.
(b) A time stopping spell.
(c) A shielding spell against fire.
(d) A water arrow spell.
5. What did Flint fall into?
(b) A bog.
(c) Lightning sand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lizard-men call themselves?
2. Which is the hand of the heart?
3. What call did Tas hear from the woods?
4. What did both Goldmoon and Riverwind cry out for?
5. What was the dragon's name that watched the children?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)