|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Likkarn?
(a) A dragon doctor.
(b) A dragonrider.
(c) A free man who helps in the pottery sheds.
(d) An older bonder in charge of the boy bonders.
2. On what fight did Likkarn bet all his money?
(a) Blood Brother's third fight.
(b) That between Slakk and Jakkin.
(c) Blood Brother's first fight.
3. What is Slakk caught doing?
(a) Talking to a free agent female.
(b) Retrieving the brush from the showers.
(c) Trying to ride a dragon.
(d) Sneaking extra rations.
4. About what do the boys in the bond house tease Jakkin?
(a) His taking the extra dragon hatchling.
(b) His night out.
(c) His meticulous cleaning of his dragon.
(d) Having to be rescued.
5. With what is Jakkin hit?
(a) Likkarn's belt.
(b) A dragon whip.
(c) The bath brush.
(d) The dragon's harness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the others think Jakkin does on his day off?
2. Why is Jakkin in danger?
3. Where does Jakkin travel that day?
4. What do Jakkin and the little dragon do while Jakkin is planning?
5. About what is Jakkin teased?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jakkin become unconscious and what is the consequence of that?
2. What is discussed in the Introduction?
3. What does Jakkin hear as the bonders come in from work?
4. Why does Jakkin go see Kkarina and what does she give him?
5. Who catches Slakk and why does Slakk betray Jakkin?
6. How does Jakkin think he can escape being a bond man?
7. What does Jakkin notice about Kkarina and how does she become free?
8. What does Likkarn do to Blood Brother that is against procedures?
9. Where does Jakkin go after leaving the bondhouse?
10. Describe Jakkin's procedure in caring for Blood Brother.
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)