|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls Jakkin into the bond house?
(b) No one.
2. Why is Jakkin in danger?
(a) Likkarn has Jakkin cornered.
(b) Slakk is trying to restrain Jakkin.
(c) A female dragon has escaped near Jakkin.
(d) The dragon he is handling is getting out of control.
3. About what do the boys give Jakkin a hard time?
(a) Standing up to an enraged Likkarn.
(b) Running away from Blood Brother.
(c) Having Akki as his nurse.
(d) Asking for his own dragon to care for.
4. What are the drakk hunters given to help them not become disoriented?
(c) Water bottles.
5. What does Jakkin do in response to the teasing?
(a) Teases back.
(b) Hits the ringleader.
(c) Storms off.
(d) Sits quietly with a smile on his face.
6. What angers Jakkin when the boys' teasing intensifies?
(a) They say something about Jakkin's mother.
(b) They imply Jakkin had been having sex with Akki.
(c) They say something about Jakkin's father.
(d) They imply that Jakkin likes Kitkkin.
7. Where does Sarkkhan leave Likkarn?
(a) In with the other bonders.
(b) In the dungeon.
(c) Tied to a tree near the dragon pits.
(d) In a single room.
8. About what is Jakkin teased?
(a) A young woman who teases him.
(b) His desire to own a dragon.
(c) Having mismatched riding gear.
(d) Where he goes late every night.
9. What scares Jakkin and makes him climb down?
(a) A snake in the tree that bites Jakkin.
(b) A large owl divebombs Jakkin.
(c) The hiss of a drakk.
(d) A dragon bellowing.
10. What do the others think Jakkin does on his day off?
(b) Play with his dragon.
(c) Go to find where the male drakk is.
(d) Spend it with Akki.
11. What does Jakkin do after shaking all the smaller trees?
(a) Comes back down to report.
(b) Climbs a big one to check for nests.
(c) Rests on a large limb.
(d) Tries to drop a large limb on Likkarn's head.
12. What does Jakkin not mention in his tale of the hunt?
(a) That Likkarn threatened him.
(b) That the male drakk flew off before anyone could get it.
(c) That Likkarn did not help in killing the drakks.
(d) That he urinated in his pants when stabbing the drakk.
13. Who is Jakkin?
(a) The alpha female dragon.
(b) A young slave assigned to a dragon farm.
(c) The owner of several dragons and slaves.
(d) The alpha male dragon.
14. Of whom does Jakkin think who bleeds to death in the desert?
(b) His uncle.
(d) His father.
15. Who is Kkarina?
(a) The cook.
(b) Slakk's mother.
(c) Slakk's sister.
(d) Errikkin's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jakkin eventually return to the nursery from his camp?
2. To what is the desolate, ex-prison planet discussed in the Introduction most conducive?
3. What is sitting on Heat O' Mine's head?
4. How does Jakkin's father die?
5. Where does Jakkin go in the dark?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)