|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarkkhan leave Likkarn?
(a) In the dungeon.
(b) In with the other bonders.
(c) In a single room.
(d) Tied to a tree near the dragon pits.
2. What does Jakkin do after shaking all the smaller trees?
(a) Tries to drop a large limb on Likkarn's head.
(b) Climbs a big one to check for nests.
(c) Rests on a large limb.
(d) Comes back down to report.
3. What does Jakkin note about Akkhina?
(a) That she has cut her hair.
(b) That she works at the nursery inside of the baggeries.
(c) That she has a bruise on her cheek.
(d) That she is unusually quiet.
4. Why is Jakkin in danger?
(a) The dragon he is handling is getting out of control.
(b) A female dragon has escaped near Jakkin.
(c) Likkarn has Jakkin cornered.
(d) Slakk is trying to restrain Jakkin.
5. Who kills Blood Brother?
6. What angers Jakkin when the boys' teasing intensifies?
(a) They say something about Jakkin's mother.
(b) They imply that Jakkin likes Kitkkin.
(c) They say something about Jakkin's father.
(d) They imply Jakkin had been having sex with Akki.
7. What does Jakkin accidentally do?
(a) Reopen a wound.
(b) Twist his ankle.
(c) Knock over one of the female dragon's food.
(d) Set fire to the hay loft.
8. Who does Slakk sell out?
(b) No one.
9. Why does Jakkin start crying?
(a) He hurts so bad.
(b) He learns that Sarkkhan killed Likkarn.
(c) He learns he's been in the hospital for a week.
(d) He learns his best friend was killed.
10. What does Sarkkhan do to Likkarn?
(a) Send him to another dragon colony.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Whip him badly.
(d) Break him back to stableboy.
11. What do the others think Jakkin does on his day off?
(a) Go to find where the male drakk is.
(c) Play with his dragon.
(d) Spend it with Akki.
12. What does Jakkin's mother do after his father dies?
(a) Marry an unsavory man.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Leave Jakkin with relatives and go to find her family.
(d) Sell them into slavery.
13. Why does Likkarn hit Jakkin?
(a) Because Jakkin's mother turned down Likkarn's marriage proposal.
(b) Because Jakkin does everything well and quickly.
(c) Because Jakkin's father is the one responsbile for Likkaarn being a bonder.
(d) Because Jakkin can read.
14. Who pulls Jakkin into the bond house?
(c) No one.
15. What are the drakk hunters given to help them not become disoriented?
(a) Water bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jakkin play up at dinner?
2. What does Jakkin realize about what is on Heat O' Mine's head?
3. Why is Likkarn in charge of the daily task lists?
4. What is sitting on Heat O' Mine's head?
5. What happens when Jakkin is running back to his quarters?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)