|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 - Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarkkhan accuse Likkarn of doing?
(a) Putting Jakkin in front of an enraged dragon intentionally.
(b) Stealing some gold.
(c) Stealing dragon food.
(d) Shooting Blood brother on purpose.
2. Why is Jakkin anxious to be in the place where he wakes?
(a) He hates the smell of horses.
(b) He knows they will be looking for him.
(c) He wants to get a dragon egg before they hatch.
(d) The dragons are getting restless just before breakfast.
3. What does Jakkin tell his dragon to do?
(a) Fly off.
(b) Play dead on the sand.
(c) Remain underwater.
(d) Run for the cave.
4. To what does Jakkin finally agree?
(a) Accepting help from Akki's friend.
(b) Waiting until another spring before fighting his dragon.
(c) Giving Akki half the prize money.
(d) Giving Akki partial ownership of the dragon.
5. What does Jakkin have to remember to report?
(a) That Likkarn threatened him again.
(b) That his wounds reopened.
(c) Spotting the drakk.
(d) That Slakk lied about the brush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blood Brother refuse to do after fighting twice?
2. What happens when a drakk is killed?
3. On what fight did Likkarn bet all his money?
4. Who does Slakk sell out?
5. Why does Likkarn hit Jakkin?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)