|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the slaves think of their master, Sarkkhan?
(a) He does not know anything about dragons.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is rarely around.
(d) He is harsh.
2. Where does Jakkin go in the dark?
(a) To talk to Errikkin.
(b) To talk to Likkharn.
(c) To the dragon sand pits.
(d) To his shelter.
3. Why is Likkarn concerned as the hunters return to the bond houses?
(a) Because the female had not been burned quickly enough.
(b) Because the female is pregnant again.
(d) Because the male has not been found.
4. About what do the older bonders complain?
(a) The dust.
(b) Likkarn's demotion.
(c) The poor hatching.
(d) The lack of water.
5. What does Jakkin not mention in his tale of the hunt?
(a) That the male drakk flew off before anyone could get it.
(b) That Likkarn did not help in killing the drakks.
(c) That he urinated in his pants when stabbing the drakk.
(d) That Likkarn threatened him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jakkin tell Likkarn when Jakkin returns to the nursery?
2. What does Jakkin see as he leaves the bondhouse?
3. What does Jakkin leave wrapped around the hatchling he finds?
4. What is the name of Jakkin's dragon?
5. What does Jakkin do in response to the teasing?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)