|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 - Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jakkin see when he looks in a hatchling's eyes?
(a) His own reflection.
(b) A black pit.
(c) A blend of red and gold.
(d) A rainbow of colors.
2. What does Kkarina tell Jakkin to do when he arrives at the kitchen?
(a) Clean the hearth.
(b) Chop some bitterweed.
(c) Take a bowl and have some takk.
(d) Scrub some pots.
3. What does Jakkin do after shaking all the smaller trees?
(a) Climbs a big one to check for nests.
(b) Tries to drop a large limb on Likkarn's head.
(c) Rests on a large limb.
(d) Comes back down to report.
4. Of whom does Jakkin think who bleeds to death in the desert?
(a) His uncle.
(d) His father.
5. What solution does Akki offer Jakkin about transporting his dragon?
(a) Her riding the dragon since she has done it before.
(b) A friend who has a dragon trailer.
(c) Making Jakkin a saddle for the dragon.
(d) Making Jakkin a harness for the dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jakkin get burned?
2. What does Jakkin not mention in his tale of the hunt?
3. Why do the men chop down the tree that Jakkin just came down?
4. What does Jakkin have to remember to report?
5. With what does Jakkin promise to return the next day?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)