|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 - Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Likkarn smokes blisterweed?
(a) He is uncontrollably violent.
(b) He sleeps for a full day and night.
(c) He jokes around a lot.
(d) He makes errors with the dragons.
2. What signifies to Jakkin that his young dragon knows he is coming to the oasis?
(a) The dragon flies out to meet Jakkin.
(b) The dragon speaks words in Jakkin's mind.
(c) The dragon makes a particular noise.
(d) There is a burst of color in Jakkin's head.
3. What happens after Jakkin dons the old shirt he left with his dragon?
(a) Jakkin runs behind a bluff.
(b) The drakk flies off because he smells a human.
(c) The drakk turns his attention to Jakkin.
(d) Jakkin runs back and jumps in the water to wash off the dragon smell.
4. What is the source of a dragon's inner fire?
(a) Some rocks they chew.
(b) No one knows.
(c) A chemical reaction in their stomach.
(d) The weeds fed to a dragon.
5. From where does Jakkin's rescuer say Jakkin was coming?
(a) The stables.
(b) The mines.
(c) The baggeries.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jakkin and Akki decide to take the drakk back?
2. What scares Jakkin and makes him climb down?
3. What does Jakkin notice for the first time about his dragon?
4. Why does Sarkkhan eat with the bonders?
5. What are the drakk hunters given to help them not become disoriented?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)