|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Blood Brother?
2. Why is Likkarn in charge of the daily task lists?
(a) He is the most trustworthy free man.
(b) He can read and write.
(c) He likes to be in charge.
(d) He is the most trustworthy bonder.
3. With what is Jakkin hit?
(a) Likkarn's belt.
(b) The bath brush.
(c) The dragon's harness.
(d) A dragon whip.
4. Why does Jakkin eventually return to the nursery from his camp?
(a) To be counted in the evening head count.
(b) To avoid seeing his uncle.
(c) To avoid the Dark After.
(d) To avoid detection.
5. Why does Likkarn hit Jakkin?
(a) Because Jakkin's father is the one responsbile for Likkaarn being a bonder.
(b) Because Jakkin can read.
(c) Because Jakkin does everything well and quickly.
(d) Because Jakkin's mother turned down Likkarn's marriage proposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Likkarn order Blood Brother to be taken?
2. On what fight did Likkarn bet all his money?
3. Who catches Slakk?
4. Why is Jakkin in danger?
5. Who is Jakkin?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)