|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 - Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is Jakkin's dragon compared to the day before?
(a) Twice as big.
(b) An inch and half longer.
(c) About the same.
(d) Three times as big.
2. What do Jakkin and the little dragon do while Jakkin is planning?
(a) Banter with each other.
(b) Stand in opposite corners from each other.
(c) Stare at each other.
3. What does Jakkin wonder about all rites of passages to manhood?
(a) If he passed even though he peed in his pants out of fear.
(b) If it is all meaningless.
(c) If they are all as difficult as the drakk hunt.
(d) If they are all lies.
4. Who are bonders?
(a) Men who capture escaped felons and sell them to slavers.
(b) Indentured slaves.
(c) A group of bounty hunters who go out of the solar system for fugitives.
(d) Companies that underwrite a mining expedition.
5. What scares Jakkin and makes him climb down?
(a) A dragon bellowing.
(b) The hiss of a drakk.
(c) A large owl divebombs Jakkin.
(d) A snake in the tree that bites Jakkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jakkin instructed to do once on the ground?
2. What does Kkarina say most men want after their first drakk hunt?
3. Where does Jakkin travel that day?
4. Why is Jakkin in danger?
5. What does Jakkin not mention in his tale of the hunt?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)