Introduction - Chapter 3
• Introduction: Austar IV is a desolate, ex-prison planet with an arid climate that is conducive only to the raising of dragons.
• Austar IV has Masters and bonders. Bonders are slaves, working for their freedom on dragon breeding and training farms.
• Chapter 1: Jakkin is listening to hatchlings making sounds inside their eggs while he longs to be a free man. To secure his freedom, he plans to steal an egg and raise it to fight.
• Jakkin has cultivated an oasis with food plants for his stolen dragon and made a pool where the dragon can swim. He has been preparing this place for years.
• Chapter 2: Jakkin's friends often give him a hard time, thinking he is meeting a woman, in particular a woman named Akkhina, when Jakkin is actually working on his oasis.
• Akkhina (Akki) works at the nurseries instead of the baggeries and sits at...
This section contains 1,842 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)