|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A year before her return to Lallybroch, Claire had told everybody to plant:
2. What does Ian think about going to battle?
(a) Jenny will love him more.
(b) He will not stand a chance with one wooden leg in battle.
(c) He will gain the respect of the townspeople.
(d) He feels it's his duty to go.
3. Jack Randall offers Claire information on the upcoming battle in exchange for what?
(a) Food rations.
(b) Sexual favors.
(c) A particular letter from Charles.
(d) Medical treatment.
4. What does Clair give Alex for his conditions?
(a) Cough medicine and herbs for his heart.
(b) Pain medication.
(c) An ointment for his skin.
(d) Herbs to calm his stomach.
5. How does Jamie spend his time with his grandfather during his stay at Beaufort Castle?
(a) Riding and hunting.
(b) Making whiskey.
(d) Reading to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Claire mentions to Roger the possibility that Geillis could be:
2. What does Jamie say that shocks his grandfather?
3. When Claire tells Brianna that Jaime is her father, how does Brianna react?
4. What other condition does Alex have?
5. Why do Claire and Roger visit the Institute for the Study of Highland Folklore and Antiques?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)