Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claire go to Mr. Haugh's shop?
(a) For food for the next battle.
(b) To replenish her medical supplies.
(c) To get herself a warm coat.
(d) To purchase ammunition.
2. What is Jamie's nickname during the battles between the Scots and the English?
(a) Red Jamie.
(b) Red Chieftain.
(c) Fierce Warrior.
(d) Jamie The Brave.
3. When Claire asks Alex if she can share the state of his health with Randall, he says:
(a) Of course.
(b) Not yet.
(d) Don't bother him with nonsense.
4. At Claire's direction, all of Lallybroch is planting a new crop. Since Ian has never planted this crop before, how does he learn?
(a) He has the oldest famer in town teach him.
(b) He asks Jamie for help.
(c) He asks Claire how to do it.
(d) He buys a book from Ireland that tells him how.
5. What diagnosis does Claire give Alex?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 45, who does Mary keep visiting?
2. What was Jamie always taught about being left-handed when he was younger?
3. What does Jamie try to persuade his grandfather to do with regards to the battle he and his men are fighting?
4. With English troops surrounding the building where Claire and others are hiding, what plan does Jamie devise?
5. In Chapter 43, where does Jamie lead his men?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)