|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With several people already gathered around Alex, who is now close to death, who is the last visitor to arrive?
(a) Jack Randall.
2. How does Claire get money for blankets?
(a) She pawns her pearl necklace.
(b) She assists at the local hospital.
(c) She steals from Charles' servant.
(d) She is paid for running errands.
3. As the Battle of Prestonpans begins, where does Claire set up a triage for the wounded?
(a) The cottage.
(b) The castle.
(c) The stone circle.
(d) A cave.
4. Who does Claire run into in the study at Beaufort Castle?
(a) The head servant.
(b) The cook.
(c) The seer.
(d) Jamie's lecherous half-brother.
5. Before the two say farewell to each other for the last time, Claire is startled when Jamie tells her:
(a) To save his men, he must leave her behind.
(b) He's in love with Mary.
(c) He's deserting his men.
(d) He knows she's pregnant again.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Claire's direction, all of Lallybroch is planting a new crop. Since Ian has never planted this crop before, how does he learn?
2. As English soldiers make their way up to the building where Claire and others are hiding, what does Jamie tell her and those who are with her?
3. When Claire, Brianna, and Roger are together at the standing stones, from what does Roger black out?
4. What treatment does Claire recommend for Jamie's grandfather?
5. In Chapter 42, what does Jamie learn has happened to his men?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)