|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, where does Jamie lead his men?
(a) To Alex Randall.
(b) To George Murray.
(c) To Lord Lovat.
(d) To Hawley Stirling.
2. Shortly after her arrival at Lallybroch, Claire receives word from Louise about:
(a) Hildegarde's illness.
(b) Raymond's imprisonment.
(c) The death of her aunt, Marie.
(d) The birth of her son, Henri.
3. At the end of the book, what does Brianna come to realize regarding her mother's tale?
(a) Claire has obviously gone insane.
(b) It is a complete lie.
(c) That it's all true, the whole story.
(d) She cannot forgive her mother for what she did.
4. When Jamie and the men battling alongside him sneak into the English camp, what do they do?
(a) Poison the water.
(b) Steal their things.
(c) Kill the leaders.
(d) Spy on the group.
5. While Jamie gets ready for battle and Claire finds sanctuary in a nearby building with Dougal, Rupert, Willie, and others, how many Englishmen does Jamie tell them are coming up the hill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What past mistake does Colum MacKenzie apologize to Claire for?
2. What diagnosis does Claire give Alex?
3. What event does Claire read about when she is looking through Geillis's notebook?
4. After Claire finishes telling Brianna the truth about her father, what does Roger share with Claire?
5. After the Duke of Sandringham locks Claire up, refusing to release her until she gives him battle information, who rescues Claire?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)