|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After investigating the Fraser home, what does Roger do before he continues his search for information regarding Claire's list of Fraser men?
(a) Runs out of gas and hitches a ride.
(b) Visits the Reverend Reginald Wakefield.
(c) Goes to the ale house and has a few pints.
(d) Talks to the locals to get more information.
2. After Jaime and Claire clear their minds and fall asleep, Claire calls which name out loud in her sleep?
3. After Jamie's duel, how long is Claire at the hospital?
(a) Five days.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Nine days.
4. What name was given to the child Claire lost?
5. When Claire's hair is revealed from underneath her hood, what do her attackers call her?
(a) La Dame Blanche.
(b) Mademoiselle Claire.
(c) La Dame De l'Hopital
(d) Mademoiselle Rousse.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Jamie attends the king's lever, what does he tell Claire?
2. After traveling by sea on their way back to Scotland, Jamie and company travel by:
3. Jamie asks for something from Claire's medicine box to make him look like he has what disease?
4. When Claire wakes up in a cold sweat, what had she just dreamed about?
5. When Claire tells Fergus to take a bath, what does he do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Claire feel about Louise trying to abort her unborn baby?
2. What does Jamie make Claire promise regarding Frank?
3. When Jamie and the other men are taken to jail to sort out what happened to Mary, Fergus guards Claire in his absence. What does Claire learn about Fergus during this time?
4. How do Claire and Jamie feel about returning to Lallybroch?
5. Explain what Claire concludes regarding the gold wedding ring still on her hand and the connection between Frank and Randall.
6. At Raymond's shop, what does Claire see when she follows him into the little room at the other side of the wall, reached by going beneath the table?
7. Claire wears her new red dress to the grand ball hosted by the king. Describe the exchange between her and Jamie about her outfit.
8. When Claire runs into the Reverend Walter Laurent of Geneva, what does he share with her about Raymond?
9. Having gone back in time, Claire jumps to 1700s Paris where she is with Jamie and pregnant. In what way is she, having traveled to the past, in the right place at the right time?
10. After Jamie is released by the king, he and Claire are reunited. Describe their time together.
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)