Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1 | Part 1, Chapter 2
1. At the beginning of the story, who do Claire and her daughter, Brianna, visit?
An old friend named Roger.
2. Which statement best describes Brianna?
Six feet tall with thick red hair and a rather long nose.
3. Claire explains that she and Frank had visited the standing stones where they witnessed a ritual performed by whom?
Several women in bed sheets.
4. When Roger drives to Brock Tuarach, what does he find?
The Fraser home abandoned.
5. After investigating the Fraser home, what does Roger do before he continues his search for information regarding Claire's list of Fraser men?
Goes to the ale house and has a few pints.
6. When Roger shares his findings regarding Claire's list of Fraser men over tea and whiskey at his house, who drinks the tea?
Part 1, Chapter...
This section contains 3,492 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)