|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After telling Roger about the vaccination scar on Geillis' arm, what does Claire state that she believes about Geillis?
(a) That she's there now.
(b) She really was a witch.
(c) That Geillis had a twin.
(d) She'd been betrayed by her lover.
2. What does Claire ask after being questioned by Colonel Gordon MacLeish Campbell?
(a) For food and water.
(b) To be taken to the local hospital.
(c) To be allowed to leave.
(d) For protection.
3. When Jamie, Ian, Murtagh, and Fergus arrive back home after their search for the sheep, Jenny sends them back outside to:
(a) Bring in the laundry.
(b) Close the gate.
(c) Feed the sheep.
(d) Take off their muddy boots.
4. After investigating the Fraser home, what does Roger do before he continues his search for information regarding Claire's list of Fraser men?
(a) Visits the Reverend Reginald Wakefield.
(b) Goes to the ale house and has a few pints.
(c) Runs out of gas and hitches a ride.
(d) Talks to the locals to get more information.
5. Claire assists Monsieur Forez in what?
(a) Delivering a baby.
(b) Setting a bone fracture.
(c) Dressing a battle wound.
(d) Calming a frantic patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 45, who does Mary keep visiting?
2. When Jamie and Fergus are running a fever, what does Claire rub on them?
3. Jamie hires a young boy named Fergus to do what?
4. When Claire and Jamie enter Beaufort Castle and are invited to stay, what does one of Jamie's cousins do?
5. When the butler asks Claire if she needs help greeting her guests, what does she reply?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)