|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9 | Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Claire wakes up feeling ill, she lies in bed and remembers what?
(a) She left her purse at the post office.
(b) An earlier conversation with Brianna.
(c) Her time spent in the Highlands.
(d) The stranger she met at the small café.
2. What country are Jamie and Claire barred from?
3. While Brianna is getting material from the Kiltmaker, where does Claire go?
(a) To the post office to mail a package.
(b) To look for gifts to bring back home.
(c) To Roger's house to question Fiona about her grandmother.
(d) To visit the housekeeper to ask about the Fraser clan.
4. After investigating the Fraser home, what does Roger do before he continues his search for information regarding Claire's list of Fraser men?
(a) Visits the Reverend Reginald Wakefield.
(b) Goes to the ale house and has a few pints.
(c) Runs out of gas and hitches a ride.
(d) Talks to the locals to get more information.
5. When Brianna and Roger lead Claire to a gravestone, what name is she startled to read?
(a) Frank Randall.
(b) Jonathan Randall.
(c) Kirk Yard.
(d) Reginald Wakefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Right before Geillis Duncan, who is tried as a witch, is burned alive, what does Claire notice?
2. After Claire passes out and is brought back, she explains that in 1945, what happened?
3. With Jonathan Randall dead, what do Claire and Jamie come to realize?
4. When Claire reverts back in time to when she was first pregnant and in Paris with Jamie, what job does Jamie have with James Francis Edward Stuart, the exiled king of Scotland?
5. When Roger drives to Brock Tuarach, what does he find?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)