|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9 | Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Claire passes out and is brought back, she explains that in 1945, what happened?
(a) She was childhood friends with the person now buried there.
(b) Her grandmother died and was buried there near the standing stones.
(c) She was transported back in time through the standing stones.
(d) Her parents had married at the little chapel.
2. When Claire reverts back in time to when she was first pregnant and in Paris with Jamie, what job does Jamie have with James Francis Edward Stuart, the exiled king of Scotland?
(a) Military strategist.
(c) Personal attendant.
3. At the grand ball at the king's palace, what does Jamie do upon finding a young man trying to seduce Claire?
(a) Laughs at the young man's impudence.
(b) Takes Claire by the hand and the couple leave the palace.
(c) Dumps the man into a fountain.
(d) Punches the man.
4. When Mr. Hawkins mentions that his niece, Mary, is to be married and the marriage will benefit the family, how does Claire react?
(a) By bestowing blessings upon Mary and her future groom.
(b) She's overjoyed.
(c) She faints.
(d) With anger.
5. When Claire wakes up feeling ill, she lies in bed and remembers what?
(a) An earlier conversation with Brianna.
(b) She left her purse at the post office.
(c) Her time spent in the Highlands.
(d) The stranger she met at the small café.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Roger looks through one of his uncle's journals, what does he find?
2. With Jonathan Randall dead, what do Claire and Jamie come to realize?
3. When Claire questions Jaime about his meeting with Prince Charles Edward, what does he tell her about the prince?
4. What do Claire and Jamie receive the next morning?
5. When Claire faints at the palace, what does the king order?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)