|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack Randall offers Claire information on the upcoming battle in exchange for what?
(a) Food rations.
(b) A particular letter from Charles.
(c) Medical treatment.
(d) Sexual favors.
2. When Roger and Brianna visit the graveyard, what does Roger notice?
(a) A headstone with "Fraser" engraved on it.
(b) Brianna studying a headstone with "Wakefield" engraved on it.
(c) Tears running down Brianna's face.
(d) Several missing headstones.
3. After Jamie is released by the king, what is he told he must do?
(a) Take better care of Claire.
(b) Pay a fine.
(c) Return to Scotland.
(d) Never duel again.
4. What is Jamie's nickname during the battles between the Scots and the English?
(a) Fierce Warrior.
(b) Jamie The Brave.
(c) Red Chieftain.
(d) Red Jamie.
5. When Mr. Hawkins mentions that his niece, Mary, is to be married and the marriage will benefit the family, how does Claire react?
(a) With anger.
(b) She faints.
(c) She's overjoyed.
(d) By bestowing blessings upon Mary and her future groom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Claire keeps questioning Jamie because of:
2. After the English "rescue" Claire, what does Colonel Gordon MacLeish Campbell ask her about?
3. What country are Jamie and Claire barred from?
4. With Jonathan Randall dead, what do Claire and Jamie come to realize?
5. While Jamie gets ready for battle and Claire finds sanctuary in a nearby building with Dougal, Rupert, Willie, and others, how many Englishmen does Jamie tell them are coming up the hill?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)