|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Claire meets with the Duke of Sandringham and he escorts a man into the room with them, Claire recognizes the mark on the man's hand. From where does she remember it?
(a) It's the same mark she saw on an emblem in Charles' house.
(b) From one of Jamie's soldiers.
(c) From the man who tried to rape her in the alley.
(d) From a sailor in the ship.
2. Claire keeps questioning Jamie because of:
(a) His torn clothes.
(b) The gash on his arm.
(c) Scratches on his thighs.
(d) His missing hat.
3. Why did Jamie attack Ian while they spent the night at a cottage on their trip back home with supplies for their wives?
(a) He mistakenly thought Ian was Jack Randall.
(b) Ian insulted him.
(c) Ian insulted Claire.
(d) Both men were drunk.
4. Who do Claire and Jamie think they see walking into the palace courtyard?
(a) Mary with her betrothed.
(b) The young man who had tried to seduce Claire at the ball.
(c) The king.
(d) Jonathan Randall.
5. Who does Claire run into in the study at Beaufort Castle?
(a) The head servant.
(b) The seer.
(c) The cook.
(d) Jamie's lecherous half-brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past mistake does Colum MacKenzie apologize to Claire for?
2. After Mary writes a statement about the rape, what does Claire do?
3. When Roger looks through one of his uncle's journals, what does he find?
4. What does a man posing as a watchman do to Murtagh as he walks by?
5. After Jamie left the tavern with Glengarry and Millefleurs , where did they go?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)