|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 33 | Part 5, Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Depressed over the loss of her baby, Jamie's imprisonment, and Fergus being abused by Randall, Claire:
(a) Threatens to kill herself.
(b) Refuses to eat.
(c) Sleeps all day and night.
(d) Refuses to talk to anyone.
2. What country are Jamie and Claire barred from?
3. When Mr. Hawkins mentions that his niece, Mary, is to be married and the marriage will benefit the family, how does Claire react?
(a) With anger.
(b) By bestowing blessings upon Mary and her future groom.
(c) She's overjoyed.
(d) She faints.
4. What does Claire learn when she visits Louise?
(a) Louise has stolen the king's scepter.
(b) Louise is Jamie's cousin.
(c) Louise plans to leave Jules, Prince de Rohan.
(d) Louise is pregnant with Prince Charles' baby.
5. What happens when a big storm hits Lallybroch?
(a) The potatoes rot.
(b) The sheep drown.
(c) It floods the village.
(d) It wipes out the barley fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Jonathan Randall dead, what do Claire and Jamie come to realize?
2. Running into the kitchen babbling that he has failed Jamie, what does Fergus demand?
3. After Jamie attends the king's lever, what does he tell Claire?
4. What new job does Jamie give Fergus?
5. While Claire stays at Fontainebleau, what does Louise finally confess to her?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)