|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Lytol and Robinton trying to get F'lar to do?
2. Where does Lessa want to send Kylara?
3. How is the second visit from F'nor of the past?
4. Lessa awoke where and when?
5. Why did Lessa spend more time persuading Kylara to be with the Queen egg?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Lessa the typical Harlequin romance heroine? How is she different? What elements of the story make Lessa appear more feminine?
Essay Topic 2
What was the most effective reprimand from F'lar when Lessa was learning how to go between? What was her thought at the way he reacted? What was Ramoth's reaction to going between, and how did it differ from Lessa's?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the differences of opinions when it comes to the Wyerfolk and the Lords. What do each believe they are entitled to? What will make the difference in the end? How is it that the Weyr survives? Explain both opinions and use your essay to take a side in the conflict.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)