Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
2. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
3. Why did the dragonman die?
4. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
5. How is the second visit from F'nor of the past?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways do the obstacles thrown at F'lar show him to be a stronger leader? How do they exploit his weaknesses and create in him a more rounded character?
Essay Topic 2
Compare F'lar to any other hero that you have known about through movies or television. What do they have in common? What kind of things make them different? How is Lessa more of the hero in this book? How does F'lar support her?
Essay Topic 3
For each tradition F'lar broke, explain a possible reason why he did this. What does this say about his previous devotion to scripture and the traditions? Which do you think is more correct? Why?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)