Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
2. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
3. Why did the dragonman die?
4. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
5. How is the second visit from F'nor of the past?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways is a dragon similar to a pet? In what ways is it dramatically different? Compare having a dragon to any other pet. How would a dragon be an asset to your family, a burden?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Lessa and Ramoth's characters. Which is the more ambitious? Which do you think is more dignified? How is it that they make up a perfect pair?
Essay Topic 3
Examine Lessa and F'lar's relationship. What do you think would have happened if Ramoth rose to mate with F'nor's Canth? Or Hath? How do you think this would have affected the outcome of the story? Do you believe Lessa's wild nature would have broken R'gul, or would R'gul have ruined Lessa? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)