|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ramoth do that she didn't tell Lessa about?
2. What brought R'guls' intense disapproval?
3. Who fought well for the Dragonmen's positions, and the Holds and Crafts alliances?
4. Why does F'lar believe their ancestors chose to position Eye Rock and Finger Rock as they did?
5. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1What does Fax's taste in women convey about his attitude towards women in general? How do you think he treats women, judging by the women in his Hold? In what ways is the way Fax treats his women criminal in our world? How do you think women would treat him here if he brought his attitude towards them with him?
Essay Topic 2What was the most effective reprimand from F'lar when Lessa was learning how to go between? What was her thought at the way he reacted? What was Ramoth's reaction to going between, and how did it differ from Lessa's?
Essay Topic 3In what ways is a dragon similar to a pet? In what ways is it dramatically different? Compare having a dragon to any other pet. How would a dragon be an asset to your family, a burden?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)