|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lessa and F'lar decide to do in light of the appearance of F'nor from the past?
2. What kinds of storms are indicative of a Thread infestation?
3. Who wants to study the tapestry?
4. What caused F'lar's pulse to quicken?
5. Where and when are the Dragonmen going?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways do the obstacles thrown at F'lar show him to be a stronger leader? How do they exploit his weaknesses and create in him a more rounded character?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Lessa and Ramoth's characters. Which is the more ambitious? Which do you think is more dignified? How is it that they make up a perfect pair?
Essay Topic 3
Contrast F'lar and R'guls opinions of leadership. How do their feelings about things differ? In what ways are they similar? Who is the more effective leader in calm times? In tumultuous times? Do they differ at all? Why or why not?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)