|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to study the tapestry?
2. What did Ramoth do constantly while Lessa was sleeping?
3. What things were NOT suggested at the meeting?
4. Where does Lytol tell Lessa to go?
5. How did the dragonets react when they emerged?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is Lessa the typical Harlequin romance heroine? How is she different? What elements of the story make Lessa appear more feminine?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways is a dragon similar to a pet? In what ways is it dramatically different? Compare having a dragon to any other pet. How would a dragon be an asset to your family, a burden?
Essay Topic 3
What did the Threads look like? What did they do? What did their life cycle consist of? How were they eliminated? What made them such an extreme threat?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)