Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
2. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
3. Why did the dragonman die?
4. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
5. How is the second visit from F'nor of the past?
How has the decay of the Weyr presented the population of Pern with further problems that wouldn't have occurred if not for the flagrant disregard for the old traditions and ways? How does this mirror humanities decay? In what ways do you think that the Weyr provides the law to the people of Pern? What decides our laws?
Compare and contrast Lessa and Ramoth's characters. Which is the more ambitious? Which do you think is more dignified? How is it that they make up a perfect pair?
What did the Threads look like? What did they do? What did their life cycle consist of? How were they eliminated? What made them such an extreme threat?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)