Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
2. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
3. Why did the dragonman die?
4. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
5. How is the second visit from F'nor of the past?
Essay Topic 1
What did the Threads look like? What did they do? What did their life cycle consist of? How were they eliminated? What made them such an extreme threat?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways do the obstacles thrown at F'lar show him to be a stronger leader? How do they exploit his weaknesses and create in him a more rounded character?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the elements in this story that make it a classic fantasy romance novel. What elements are action oriented? If you could put this book into a genre that would best describe it, what would that genre be?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)