|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
2. Where and when are the Dragonmen going?
3. What had made Lessa hysterical?
4. Where does Lessa want to send Kylara?
5. Why did Lessa spend more time persuading Kylara to be with the Queen egg?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did the Threads look like? What did they do? What did their life cycle consist of? How were they eliminated? What made them such an extreme threat?
Essay Topic 2
What was the most effective reprimand from F'lar when Lessa was learning how to go between? What was her thought at the way he reacted? What was Ramoth's reaction to going between, and how did it differ from Lessa's?
Essay Topic 3
Contrast F'lar and R'guls opinions of leadership. How do their feelings about things differ? In what ways are they similar? Who is the more effective leader in calm times? In tumultuous times? Do they differ at all? Why or why not?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)