Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
2. What was the primary reason the Weyrpeople agreed to go forward in time?
3. Why did the dragonman die?
4. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
5. How is the second visit from F'nor of the past?
In what ways does Master Harper Robinson explain that all the Lords have only themselves to blame for the Thread threat, and its menace to Pern? Do you think he is correct? Why? Explain how you would act as a Lord or Lady of a Hold under this threat.
Discuss the elements in this story that make it a classic fantasy romance novel. What elements are action oriented? If you could put this book into a genre that would best describe it, what would that genre be?
Compare and contrast Mardra with Lessa and Kylara. In what ways are the three similar and different? Who do you think is the best Weyrwoman and why?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)