|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
(a) Not coming back too close to a time where he was actually here
(b) Not going in the future
(c) Keeping an eye on Kylara
(d) Making sure there are more dragons soon
2. What had F'lar discovered about Lessa?
(a) She was a ruthless advocate and a canny adversary
(b) She was more beautiful than he had ever imagined
(c) She was a ruthless adversary and a canny advocate
(d) She was a gutless advocate and an intermediate adversary
3. Who came to the door while F'lar was holding Lessa?
4. What were Lytol and Robinton trying to get F'lar to do?
(c) Be happy
5. How many riders didn't make it through the jumps?
(a) Two out of eighteen thousand
(b) Four out of four hundred
(c) Five out of two thousand
(d) Four of eighteen hundred
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only bitter one at the Dragonmen's arrival from Pern of the Past?
2. What had made Lessa hysterical?
3. Who wants to study the tapestry?
4. What does Lessa have in common with Moreta?
5. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)