|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to the door while F'lar was holding Lessa?
2. Who fought well for the Dragonmen's positions, and the Holds and Crafts alliances?
(b) Robinton, Masterharper
(d) Lord of Benden
3. Lessa awoke where and when?
(a) In Telgar Wyer, four hundred turns prior
(b) In Fort Wyer, four hundred turns prior
(c) In Ista Wyer, three hundred turns prior
(d) In Igen Wyer, four hundred turns prior
4. Why is it better to go between in open air?
(a) The danger of getting trapped below ground is far less for beginners
(b) The air in your lungs feels good and its nice to be aloft
(c) It gives a rider room to fall through the air if things go awry
(d) There are less distractions in wide open air
5. What DIDN'T F'lar sense in the ordered confusion?
(d) All of these
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the five Weyr's empty?
2. Who was the first casualty of the Threads?
3. Who does Lessa hope will fly Kylara's dragon?
4. What brought R'guls' intense disapproval?
5. What is Lessa dismayed about in regards to the exploration of the Southern Continent?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)