|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to study the tapestry?
2. What made the two Weyrpeople believe her?
(a) Her accurate knowledge of the Ballads and Saga's
(b) Her accurate description of a tapestry that was finished the day before
(c) Her pleading eyes and the voice of her dragon
(d) Her accurate knowledge of Ruatha Hold
3. Why was Lessa so shocked at having gone into the past?
(a) She thought she was responsible for her families demise
(b) She almost got trapped between
(c) She thought F'lar would never love her again
(d) She thought that she would be expunged from the position of Weyrwoman
4. Where does Lessa want to send Kylara?
(a) To her side when she was a child
(b) To the Southern Continent
(c) To the Southern Weyr
(d) Back in Turns
5. What brought R'guls' intense disapproval?
(a) When F'lar smiled with a knowing air
(b) When Lessa giggled
(c) When Ramoth burped
(d) When Lessa burped
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it better to go between in open air?
2. Who did F'lar trust to make sure he got home safe?
3. Why do they race for Nerat?
4. What do both Lessa and F'lar know about the Records?
5. How many dragons were waiting to pass inspection?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)