|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the five Weyr's empty?
(a) F'lar brought them
(b) Lessa brought them
(c) F'lar created them
(d) Lessa left them
2. Why did the dragonman die?
(a) He was too toothless old to flame, and too old to jump between
(b) He wasn't fast enough
(c) He didn't care and wanted to die in battle
(d) All of these
3. What did Ramoth do that she didn't tell Lessa about?
(c) Fly with another dragon
(d) Fly Between
4. Who did F'lar trust to make sure he got home safe?
(a) F'nor and Grall
(c) Lessa and Ramoth
(d) Mnementh's instinct
5. What made the two Weyrpeople believe her?
(a) Her pleading eyes and the voice of her dragon
(b) Her accurate description of a tapestry that was finished the day before
(c) Her accurate knowledge of Ruatha Hold
(d) Her accurate knowledge of the Ballads and Saga's
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lessa think that the Southern Continent is a good place to set up a Weyr?
2. Why is it better to go between in open air?
3. What else does Robinton suggest to everyone?
4. What conclusion do F'lar and Lessa come to?
5. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)