|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Ballad is quoted as being the source of information about queens riding against Threads?
(a) Moreta's ride
(b) Morieta's ride
(c) Morieta's song
(d) Moreta's song
2. What did F'lar wish when Ramoth rose to her mating flight?
(a) That Lessa hadn't given herself to him
(b) That Ramoth had mated with someone else
(c) That Lessa hadn't been a virgin too
(d) That Lessa had loved him first
3. What did F'nor and Lessa NOT find when they arrived at the Southern Continent?
(a) A great place for beasts to graze
(b) It was barren and lifeless
(c) It was lush and green
(d) It was a perfect inhabitation
4. What DIDN'T F'lar sense in the ordered confusion?
(c) All of these
5. What had gotten F'lar so worried?
(a) She left without saying goodbye, and deliberately disobeyed him
(b) He knew where and when she was, but Mnementh couldn't hear them
(c) He didn't know where and when she was, and Mnementh couldn't hear them
(d) She left without Ramoth
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the dragons popping in and out of between?
2. What things were NOT suggested at the meeting?
3. Who did F'lar trust to make sure he got home safe?
4. Who came to the door while F'lar was holding Lessa?
5. What do Lessa and F'lar decide to do in light of the appearance of F'nor from the past?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)