|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does F'lar select to surrogate Lord Ruatha?
2. Lessa is a.....?
(a) Lady in waiting
(c) Kitchen drudge
(d) Dragon rider
3. Why does Lessa think F'lar's wing looks so smug?
(a) They've been feeding off grounds
(b) They've been hunting on their own
(c) None of these
(d) They've been eating from other fields
4. What was F'lar almost looking forward to?
(a) Fax drawing on him
(b) The exhilaration of being dragon bound
(c) The tour of Ruatha
(d) The time where Mnementh would kill him
5. Who has the power to silence or command a creature?
(a) A wizard of high power
(b) Someone of the Silence
(c) Someone of high rank
(d) Someone of the Blood
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Fax reputed to be?
2. What was Lessa's secret?
3. Why did R'gul not want F'lar to be there when Ramoth was mating?
4. What is the first thing Lessa must remember?
5. What does Mnementh explain to F'lar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't the Watch-wher trumpet the alarm when Fax was invading, according to Lessa?
2. What happened every time Ramoth was awake and around?
3. Why does the watch-wher like Lessa?
4. Why is Lessa so frustrated with R'gul?
5. What was the heretic thought that Lessa caught herself thinking?
6. Where was F'lar looking for the source of power that he felt?
7. What does F'lar note about Mnementh's behavior?
8. What does Lessa admit to F'lar and how does he react?
9. How did Ruatha Valley look before Fax came?
10. What does F'nor stammer to F'lar?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)