|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lessa's secret?
(a) That she could hear all dragons in the Wyer
(b) That she could read the women's minds
(c) That she could read the men's minds
(d) That she could control all the dragons in the Weyr
2. Why did R'gul not want F'lar to be there when Ramoth was mating?
(a) So he could continue to be Weyrleader
(b) All of these
(c) So he could remain in control
(d) So he could be with Lessa
3. Who waited for Fax to finish eating before they started?
(a) Fax's soldiers
(b) The Dragonmen
(c) The drudges
(d) The Warder
4. What hall did F'lar and F'nor want to visit first?
(a) His Lordships Hall
(b) The Clothman's Hall
(c) The Spearman's Hall
(d) The Ruathan Halls
5. Why does Lessa think F'lar's wing looks so smug?
(a) None of these
(b) They've been feeding off grounds
(c) They've been hunting on their own
(d) They've been eating from other fields
Short Answer Questions
1. How did F'lar feel upon Fax's death?
2. How did Lessa wake?
3. What seemed to upset the Hold women?
4. What color was the star in the sky?
5. What is Lessa doing when we first come back to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What becomes obvious that makes Lessa unique?
2. What does Lytol miss?
3. Why isn't Ramoth allowed to join in the 'fun' of fighting the Threads?
4. What does Lessa admit to F'lar and how does he react?
5. What did F'lar require of Lessa and how did she feel about it?
6. Why is Lessa insistent that Mnementh fly Ramoth and how does Ramoth react?
7. Why did Ramoth have to be controlled?
8. What makes dragon riders different from other men?
9. What does F'lar require of the Lords of the Holds?
10. What does Gemma reveal about herself to F'lar?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)