|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Gemma been protecting?
(c) The dragonmen
(d) Her unborn child
2. What happened when Ramoth blooded her kills?
(a) She grew a size
(b) She became brilliantly bright
(c) She and Lessa became entwined
(d) She became luminescent
3. What hall did F'lar and F'nor want to visit first?
(a) The Spearman's Hall
(b) His Lordships Hall
(c) The Ruathan Halls
(d) The Clothman's Hall
4. What color was the star in the sky?
5. What is Lessa doing when we first come back to her?
(a) Cleaning dishes
(b) Stirring sauce
(c) Peeling potatoes
(d) Shovelling ashes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar find in the valley of Ruatha?
2. Why does Mnementh think that watching Lessa is wasted effort?
3. What does Lessa do to the meal?
4. What question does Lessa want answered?
5. What was Lessa's secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. What provoked F'lar's challenge of Fax, and why did he decline it?
2. What does Gemma reveal about herself to F'lar?
3. What did Robinton say to attempt to comfort F'lar?
4. How did Ruatha Valley look before Fax came?
5. What two terms did Fax say he would renounce his claim on the Hold of Ruatha for?
6. Why does F'lar go to such great lengths to obtain the Records from the other Weyrs?
7. Why was R'gul mad at F'lar still?
8. What made F'lar's wing one that people wanted to serve under?
9. Why is Lessa angry at F'lar?
10. What things improved the morale of all those at the Weyr?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)