|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F'lar warn F'nor about?
(a) Not coming back too close to a time where he was actually here
(b) Making sure there are more dragons soon
(c) Keeping an eye on Kylara
(d) Not going in the future
2. Who was the first casualty of the Threads?
3. What makes them nervous?
(a) That there are no cliffs for the dragon Weyr
(b) That the place feels so empty to them
(c) That there is no intelligent life on the Southern Continent
(d) Their placement in the past
4. Where does Lessa want to send Kylara?
(a) To the Southern Weyr
(b) To the Southern Continent
(c) Back in Turns
(d) To her side when she was a child
5. When did Lessa go?
(a) Four hundred turns prior
(b) Three hundred turns prior
(c) Two hundred turns prior
(d) Two turns prior
6. Who came to the door while F'lar was holding Lessa?
7. Who fought well for the Dragonmen's positions, and the Holds and Crafts alliances?
(c) Lord of Benden
(d) Robinton, Masterharper
8. When Ramoth and Lessa got bored of drilling near the Weyr, where did they go first?
(a) To Old Ruatha, back in time to when Fax invaded
(b) To New Ruatha when Lessa saw the Red Star
(c) To New Ruatha where Lytol was Warder
(d) To Ruatha before Lessa was born
9. How did the dragonets react when they emerged?
(a) They took their riders without incident
(b) Like they knew who they wanted
(c) All of these
(d) They didn't react excitedly due to fear
10. Who does Lessa hope will fly Kylara's dragon?
(a) F'nors' Grall
(b) T'Bor's Orth
(c) F'lars' Mnementh
(d) R'guls' Hath
11. What did F'nor and Lessa NOT find when they arrived at the Southern Continent?
(a) A great place for beasts to graze
(b) It was barren and lifeless
(c) It was lush and green
(d) It was a perfect inhabitation
12. What made the two Weyrpeople believe her?
(a) Her pleading eyes and the voice of her dragon
(b) Her accurate knowledge of Ruatha Hold
(c) Her accurate knowledge of the Ballads and Saga's
(d) Her accurate description of a tapestry that was finished the day before
13. What else does Robinton suggest to everyone?
(a) That they all try to remain calm
(b) That they do research in their own Records
(c) That they do their best to ignore the Threads
(d) That they destroy the Red Star
14. What did F'lar wish when Ramoth rose to her mating flight?
(a) That Ramoth had mated with someone else
(b) That Lessa hadn't been a virgin too
(c) That Lessa had loved him first
(d) That Lessa hadn't given herself to him
15. Lessa awoke where and when?
(a) In Igen Wyer, four hundred turns prior
(b) In Fort Wyer, four hundred turns prior
(c) In Telgar Wyer, four hundred turns prior
(d) In Ista Wyer, three hundred turns prior
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is when all the warnings come apparent to Lessa?
2. What was found to be effective?
3. Who did F'lar trust to make sure he got home safe?
4. What conclusion do F'lar and Lessa come to?
5. What did F'lar say would happen with Ramoth's clutch?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)