|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the thing that Mnementh says that sobers F'lar and calms him down?
(a) That she is willful and strong, the good makings of a Weyrwoman
(b) That her punishment was years of oppression
(c) That she refuses to be outdone by the traditions
(d) That Lessa will go between if provoked
2. What happened when Ramoth blooded her kills?
(a) She and Lessa became entwined
(b) She became luminescent
(c) She grew a size
(d) She became brilliantly bright
3. What does F'lar convince the Lords of?
(a) Their duty to clear all greenery from their Holds
(b) The immanence of a Thread outbreak
(c) Their duty to their tithes
(d) All of these
4. Who does F'lar select to surrogate Lord Ruatha?
5. What makes F'lar chuckle?
(a) The other wings' choices in Weyrwomen
(b) His ability to persuade Lessa
(c) His ability to tease the Bronze one
(d) His choice in Weyrwoman
6. What does Gemma tell F'lar?
(a) That Fax doesn't mean to be so cruel
(b) That Fax really is a good man, deep down
(c) That he is a good man
(d) That Fax means to kill him
7. How was Fax described according to F'lar's information?
(a) A overbearing man who is ungracious
(b) A generous man who is over accommodating
(c) A wealthy man who is absolutely truthful
(d) A greedy man who is mildly insulting
8. Who was quicker than anyone else to catch on to F'lar's plan?
9. Who didn't believe the Threads were imminent?
10. What does Lessa vow?
(a) That the dragonmen will pay for their lack of honor
(b) The Fax will not leave Ruatha alive
(c) That she will get Ruatha as her own, no matter what
(d) That Fax will surrender or lose Gemma
11. To whom would she rather let Ruatha fall?
(c) The dragonmen
(d) The threads
12. What did the woman Fax had assigned to F'lar wave about?
(a) Her arms
(b) A hat
(c) Her hands
(d) A handkerchief or scarf
13. What is F'lar learning to recognize as Lessa at her worst?
(a) When her fists ball up
(b) When she is too sweet
(c) When her dragon roars
(d) When her eyes smolder
14. What has Lessa gained instead of ruined Ruatha?
(a) Command of all the Holds
(b) None of these
(c) Command of all reptiles
(d) The honor of being Weyrwoman
15. What did the watching bronze dragons do while the egg was hatching?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Lessa sleep in?
2. What brings lady Gemma discomfort?
3. What did the Weyr look like?
4. What did Lessa find distasteful?
5. What does Fax call the Dragonmen?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)