|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4 The Cold Between - Chapter 1 & 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in F'lar kept the situation in the Hold from exploding into violence?
(a) His dedication to the mission at hand
(b) His firm control of self and wing
(c) His dragon's nudging and restraint
(d) His iron wit and candor
2. Who waited for Fax to finish eating before they started?
(a) The Dragonmen
(b) The Warder
(c) The drudges
(d) Fax's soldiers
3. What did anyone with a suitable woman do?
(a) Killed them off
(b) Offered them up to Fax
(c) Brand them across their face or send them away
(d) Offered them up to the Dragonriders
4. What did the dragonmen and the dragons feel?
(a) A change of air pressure
(b) A mounting animosity
(c) A surge of power
(d) A mounting storm
5. How did the dragonets react when they emerged?
(a) Like they knew who they wanted
(b) They didn't react excitedly due to fear
(c) All of these
(d) They took their riders without incident
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was F'lar when the Bronzes started blooding their kills?
2. What did the Weyr look like?
3. What was the sign that Mnementh would be alert at a moments notice?
4. What does Gemma tell F'lar?
5. What unsettled Manora?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)